Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bug report. Some steps on the DK guide skip automatically as if I didn't have the quest despite the fact that I do.
    Toons

Level 85 Night Elf Druid
    Level 85 Gnome DK
    Level 64 Human Warrior

Comment

Icecrown

I just finished all the leveling quests for Icecrown and all the Loremaster quest for Icecrown too. I was 2 quests short of the achievement. I managed to find two quests in the harbor area that I completed (the two that suggest 5 players) and got the achievement anyway. I am not sure if it was me or you, but maybe worth a look.

Comment

I think Blizzard removed two yellow quests in Icecrown (one that leads to the bombing missions and the first not daily bombing mission) so it may be necessary to include more quests to the guide.

Comment

Western Plageelands (34-39) step 113

Step 113 says to:

Go to 10,65
          Talk to Flax Bucketdrop
          Get the Thondoril River Flight Path

however, I have gone there and picked it up, but the guide doesn't recognize as I have picked it up
          Toons
          Server: Azgalor PVP
          Alliance
          90 Glimwick Warlock Gnome
          90 Aedalus Priest Gnome (90 in 7days 11hrs 14mins with Zygor)
          60 Joetheplumer DK Gnome
          60 Finwinkle Warrior Gnome
          41 Norbermor Mage Gnome
          50 Pador Paladin Dwarf
          35 Belyk Hunter Dwarf
          35 Jerraas Shaman Dwarf
          30 Glimdru Druid Worgen
          30 Smirfet Rogue Gnome
          20 Broet Monk Gnome

Comment

Yeah, that's because where he is the game considers to be plain old EPL so the guides think you got the EPL flight path instead of the Thondoril River flight path. I think there's one or two other areas like that, but I believe if you open the flight map there with the flight master then the guides will recognize you having the flight path and continue on like normal.
            My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Hi guys. LOVE the guide. But I have run into my first problem. I have another computer in my house and wanted to install your cataclysm leveling guide (which I have purchased and used with glee on my main computer) onto my 2nd comp. I logged in to your site and went to the members area to DL the windows download. It automatically went through its 'usual' process and installed, but, as I logged into WoW on my 2nd account, none of the cataclysm content could be seen in the "Guide Suggestion" area ie: the worgen content.
              I then went to the "Manage guides" area of your site, and I see that the content which I have already purchased does not come up in the windows that are available (The blank picture with a little red 'X' in the top corner).
              However, on my main comp., the guide, after I updated it, still had all the bells and whistles working fine, as if nothing was changed.
              Ive tried the repair feature on my 2nd comp. but still to no avail.
              Can you let me know if I have done something wrong, or have missed something, because Im getting tired of walking up and down stair cases just to check WoW. LOL!
              I dont think having 2 computers would affect my fully payed membership with you guys, with using the same content on a diff computer. It would be a very big shame if it did...
              Hit me back.

Comment

In the manage guides section I also only see the top 3 images (the 3 new ones), looks like the graphics for leveling and dailies guides are not ready yet, they seem to be working on that page.

Important is what the Zygor updater shows. Does it show all the guides you own in the box in the middle? If not check your username and password. If everything is correct then the setting to the WoW addons folder may be wrong. You may have more than one on your computer, depending on the Windows version. If you made sure this is correct (you can download the manual installation zip from the members section and extract it there to see if it works) and the updater still cannot install the guides there may be a rights problem (rightclick the updater and select run as administrator) or your antivirus software may be blocking it (Bitdefender does this always, rightclick the icon of the software in the tray and disable it while you run the Zygor updater).

Comment

Sounds to me like on your 2nd computer you don't have your Zygor website username and password in the settings and it just installed the Trial guides. Make sure they're in the Settings and then click the Repair button.

Comment

The Storm Peaks (78-80)
                    Step 111: Blowing Hodir's Horn

I've run into this problem every time I've leveled threw Storm Peaks. The Horn which you get the quest from is not there, what you need to do is leave the area 'Dun Niffelem' and come back in to reload that part of the map (the phase) and it'll be there. Might be worth noting that in the guide.

I thought Zygor had been smokin' too much northern lights when I came to it. wowhead to the rescue.
                    The right to be heard does not include the right to be taken seriously. - Hubert Humphrey

Comment

Yeah, this is a Blizzard bug that's been around for quite some time now. Originally it wasn't mentioned in the guides simply because everyone hoped that Blizzard would actually fix their game. I believe that Zygor is currently contemplating putting a note into the guide about this since Blizzard apparently doesn't care about this bug.

Comment

Working on the Loremaster steps in "The Burning Steppes"
                        Step 27: Level 50
                        Accept "A perfect Costume" is repeated three times
                        Then
                        Step 34, Create the perfect costume is repeated three times again,
                        Then
                        Step 35 "A perfect costume" is repeated 3 times again
                        Then Step 37 "Wear you Blackrock Orc Disguise" is repeated 6 times
                        ...unless that is by design...
                        Lightbringer Server
                        [B]Zestina[/B]- [COLOR="Red"]Hunter [/COLOR][COLOR="Blue"][B]Lvl 96[/B][/COLOR]

Comment

It's designed that way because each race has a slightly different quest but they're all named the same. Instead of putting in multiple accept steps sorted by race it was all just combined into single steps.

The following are all named A Perfect Costume:
                          Tauren - QID# 28429
                          Blood Elf & Troll - QID# 28431
                          Goblin - QID# 28430
                          Orc & Undead - QID# 28428
                          Dwarf - QID# 28202
                          Draenei & Worgen - QID# 28203
                          Gnome - QID# 28204
                          Night Elf - QID# 28205

Comment

I brought my elf to the human country and started at Elwynn forest.
                            The guide do not show accepted quests, it only tells me to go kills some mobs and where to kill some.
                            i reloaded many time and even disbled all addons except for Zygor guide but it still do not follow quests or telle me to get some.

Comment

If the guides aren't recognizing you accepting a quest this could be due to an addon conflict. Try disabling any other addons you have and see if that helps.

Comment

No, it doesn't work.
                                The bug happenned after I changed something in the addon Tidy plate.
                                I disabled Tidy plate : Zygor guide still not working properly.
                                I unistalled Tidy plate : same error.

screen :

I tried to log steps for level 5 and higher and there is no bug.

EDIT : I erased Zygor saved variables and the saved files of my elf, in hoping it could reset it but it's still doesn't work.

EDIT n°2 (sorry for the spam) : Maybe erasing the files I mentionned before did help because I just leveled up (level 4) and the guide is finally working. Still, from level 1 to level 4, the guide was bugged.

Comment

Working...
                                X