Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hmm.. that blue normally means that the quest is either low level or unavailable for your race/class. Maybe it was a quest that only a Human can take. Either way, I'm happy it's working properly again, just let us know if it acts up.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Dwarf 1-5 Steps 70 & 72 may need to be reversed. The Frostmane Blades are the first thing you encounter in the cave. Grik'nir and Wayward are in the back.
      My avatar is an actual photo of me. Nice or ugly?

Comment

So kill them on the way out instead of on the way in

Comment

They were probably set in that order so that if you have to kill any on the way to the other two then it's that many less you need to kill before leaving the cave. This is from back before Cata when they were still hostile.

Comment

on lev 83 Uldum. it wants me to go to the hero call board but there is nothing to click on the quest marker is gray not yellow and im at 83.5 now

Comment

Just manually advance to the next step. There are often more than one breadcrumb quest to move to the next zone so if the Hero Board one is grey that means you already have that quest or one of the other breadcrumb quests.

Comment

Originally posted by cabby View Post
                ...if the Hero Board one is grey that means you already have that quest or one of the other breadcrumb quests.
                Eh, yes and no. The Hero's Call boards also stop offering the quest if you're X amount over level for it. So, doesn't necessarily mean you have the alternate breadcrumb, just that you'd have to get it. However, in my experience with th e Cata zones, there's a good chunk extra than needed for the Loremaster meta without the breadcrumb, so it's easily skipped with no real impact.

Comment

The grey quest may be the breadcrumb for Twilight Highlands which can accepted at level 84.
                  I think all Cataclysm board quests can be accepted even at level 85 as they will be still green then.

Most likely you have accepted the caravan quest from Harrison Jones when turning in the Deepholm quest.

Comment

Speaking of breadcrumb quests, there's a missed one. Here it is:

http://www.wowhead.com/quest=26137

Step 43 of the Loch Modan 16-19 guide pickup from Mountaineer Stormpike.
                    Step 1 of the Wetlands 19-21 guide turn in to Mountaineer Rharen.

It feels like a minor quest, but it starts the Wetlands storyline.
                    My avatar is an actual photo of me. Nice or ugly?

Comment

Area 52 - Netherstorm

Step 9
                      Spymaster Thalodien don't give the quest Manaforge B'naar.

Step 10

Exarck Orelis don't give the quest Distraction at Manaforge B'naar.

Comment

It sounds to me like you never aligned yourself with either the Aldor or the Scryers. Spymaster Thalodien is part of the Scryers faction and Exarch Orelis is part of the Aldor faction. Normally the guide viewer will only show you the step for the faction you picked back in Shatt but if you never picked one then it might have confused the guide viewer.

Comment

Area : Arathi Higland
                          Bug : missing quest
                          Quest : The princess unleashed

Comment

This is considered a group quest and those are normally left out of the Leveling guides when they aren't needed to continue on to the next quest hub.

Comment

Okay ^^

Area : Ashenval
                              Bug : missing quest
                              Quest : Datrol's Rod

I don't know if this is also a group quest but I completed 67/70 quests and I still don't have my achivement : Ashenval quests. I am following the Lore master guide.

Comment

I just looked in the guide files and that quest is indeed in there. It's possible the guide might have skipped it. Check your guide options (Step completion section I believe) and make sure the 'skip impossible steps' box is un-checked. Then load up the Ashenvale guide again and step thru it to make sure nothing was skipped.

Comment

Working...
                                X