Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm sorry, I made a mistake, I written the wrong quest name.

I checked a database to found the missing quests, that the guide do not give :
    - King of the Foulweald > http://www.wowhead.com/quest=13989
    - A New Adornment > http://www.wowhead.com/quest=26481
    - True Power of the Rod > http://www.wowhead.com/quest=26482

These quests are given after you turn in Datrol's rod, they're chain quests.

Comment

Just checked and these 3 quests are in the guides, however they are not in the Ashenvale section of the guides but at the very beginning of the Stonetalon Mountains (27-33) guides. So once you start working on the Stonetalon Loremaster section you'll finish this quest chain. This is all just part of the lead in to go into Stonetalon Mountains and it's possible you might run into similar situations like this in other guides as well.
      My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Well, I won't know now since I did the quests before going to Stonetalon Mountains

Comment

Quest "Fresh Legs" in Howling Fjord. Step 9: "Talk to Defender Mordun". The co-ordinates are wrong. He is now located just inside the instance (I didn't get the co-ordinates ... sorry).

Cabby edit for programmers: According to WoWHead Defender Mordun is at 67.6,71.0 inside Utgarde Keep. There is also some doubt at this point if this quest counts toward Loremaster.

Comment

Hi,

Area : Dustwallow marsh
            Bug : missing quest (?)
            Quest : The Grimtotem weapon
            Note : This is not a group quest

Comment

Originally posted by walina View Post
              Hi,

Area : Dustwallow marsh
              Bug : missing quest (?)
              Quest : The Grimtotem weapon
              Note : This is not a group quest
              Not really a bug - the guide isn't designed to cover every quest - just enough to give you the XP to level quickly.

From what I remember, this quest takes a long time and is a pain in the backside - probably not worth the time for the amount of XP awarded.

Comment

Not every single quest in the game is included in our guides. Is this quest required to allow you to progress thru the zone?

Comment

Alliance 1-85 Buglist
                  The waypoint arrow is not working in Worgan start zone, it continually points "south". When you arrive at the co-ords it does however change to a "circle" as usual
                  soor

Comment

Which guide version do you have? This should have been fixed.

Comment

Sorry forgot that info, Version 3.3.3360, I've tried repairing to no effect, other guides i.e starter zones are uneffected
                      Regards soor

Comment

Do you know what step this starts happening with in the Worgen starting zone?

Comment

step 75 following bieing in the stocks, upto that point all okay see bug report:-
                          Zygor Guides Viewer v3.3.3056

I will email bug report seperatly, to long for here

Comment

Hmm, you said the updater was showing current version but that last post is showing an old version.

Comment

3.3.3374 now still starts problem at step 73-75 following cut-scene in stocks

Comment

If you click to create a bug report from the guide options in game what version does it show you for the guides at the beginning of the bug report?

Comment

Working...
                                X