X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry for the delay but to answer V 3.3.3399

Comment

Hi i found an error in the guide it's in: Northrend 70-80 --> Zul'Drak 75-77 --> Step 40 (it sais Talk to Overlord Drakuru and accept Dark Horizon. But The quest "Dark Horizon" is'nt available. Instead you can pick up a quest named: Reunited.

The task is ths same: talk to gorbak and complete te tour of zul'drak. And after you've done it and skipped the guide forward 1 step you can continue with the guide.

I Really like this guide and this is no complaint just a notice to help you keep te guide up 2 date.

Thanks for a perfect guide and keep up the good work.

Comment

Not really an error - if you've done the complete Cleansing Drak'tharon quest chain in Grizzly Hills (including the final one in the instance which isn't in the guide) then you'll get Reunited, otherwise you'll get Dark Horizon. If you just follow the guide doing no extra quests then you should get Dark Horizon.

Comment

Alliance - "Dun Morogh (8-10)" - Step 37

Quest is "Get to the Airfield".

I'm supposed to click an NPC named "Mathel's Flying Machine" (it's the airplane that takes you to the airfield), but the Model Viewer window and the waypoint arrow are telling me to go find "(npc 25587)". The waypoint arrow did lead me to the airplane, it just doesn't know the real name of it.

Comment

I see this is another change that Blizzard did. That is now NPC ID#41848. Will add this to the bug list.
            My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Also Thessera, the dragon in Darkshore (The Waking Nightmare quest) - NPC ID is now 33166.

Comment

Originally posted by mzanker View Post
                Also Thessera, the dragon in Darkshore (The Waking Nightmare quest) - NPC ID is now 33166.
                That's what the guide already has it set to and I'm not seeing any issue with it displaying in game.
                Zygor Guides Creative Director

Comment

Originally posted by Zygor Support 2 View Post
                  That's what the guide already has it set to and I'm not seeing any issue with it displaying in game.
                  Apologies - my mistake. It's the NPC ID of the Nightmare Portal at the end of the cave, not Thessera. It was showing under the pointer as the NPC ID rather than "Nightmare Portal".

In the guide this has id=38430 but, when you look that up on Wowhead, it refers to a nightmare portal in ICC. I can't find the Darkshore one in Wowhead.

Comment

Section: Redridge Mountains (16-21)
                    Step: 26

Description: In quest "Yowler Must Die!" I have to kill Yowler and the guide tells me that he is a level 16 elite.
                    He is definitely level 16 but not elite anymore.

Comment

Yeah, I don't know why they nerfed him. It's not like he was difficult as an elite.

Comment

Just wanted to point that out.

Anyways, here's another one:

Burning Steppes (49-52)
                        Step 38

After getting the Blackrock Disguise, I have to go to Quartermaster Kaoshin and turn in "Into the Black Tooth Hovel" and accept "Grunt Work" and "Strategic Cuts"?

As far as I know you get this quest from Colonel Troteman in Chiselgrip.

EDIT:

Is a "New quest discovered" window supposed to appear when you turn in "Into the Black Tooth Hovel" or something? Cuz I went to Chiselgrip and accepted "Strategic Cuts" from Troteman and the mentioned "New quest discovered" window appeared which wanted to give the same quest. If this is the case, then don't mind this post at all. It was the game just being weird again.

Comment

Not sure if this one's been mentioned but a search didn't turn it up:

Bloodmyst Isle (12-20)
                          Step 98

Quest giver was changed to Vindicator Corin

Comment

Which quest is that? Or the name of the old NPC we still have in the guides?

Comment

Originally posted by cabby View Post
                              Which quest is that? Or the name of the old NPC we still have in the guides?
                              NPC is Defender Sorli

Two quests:

Oh, the Tangled Webs They Weave
                              Fouled Water Spirits

Comment

Ok, from what I can determine there are actually 3 NPCs that will give out these quests. It seems that right now Defender Sorli is bugged and won't always give it out. Another one of Blizzard's bugs that will probably be around for the next year.

Comment

Working...
                                X