Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Valley of Four Winds Alliance Step 164 tells you to go to Master Bruised Paw to turn in The Hidden Master and accept Unyielding Fist: Trial of Bamboo. The Hidden Master can't be picked up til you do Evacuation Orders from Loon Mai at 19.55, 57.00 then the option to get The Hidden Master is unlocked and can continue. Zygor Version 4.0.5075

Edit: Need to do Stemming the Swarm as well from Lin Tenderpaw. Same coords.

Comment

Please see the attached link, it is a full bug report to large for the forum:

http://pastebin.com/VvyHc13U

Comment

Check this thread: http://www.zygorguides.com/forum/sho...ailing-to-Load
        My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Updater is not working after 4.0.5083 release.

Comment

As long as you clicked the Update button and it did a download you have the new version. We will have the version number bug fixed with the next update.

Comment

Don't enable auto quest turn in i did on my main and zygor turned in item in jade castle that prevented me from talking to npc to be warped to location containing gold serpent and now i am stuck with a 3 day wait on ticket to fix it. I would include step info but server is down now. I have never gotten any response from blizzard on any prior tickets i submitted so if they don't fix this i will be calling them and if this is not resolved i will be quitting Warcraft as this is a "must do" quest with no work around fix. 3 days lost on launch week i am not a happy camper with Zygor or Blizzard

Comment

Please provide some more information about guide and quest you are having problems with. Normally there should always be a way to continue even if it is not that obvious.
                Wowhead.com is often a good source for hints on such issues as often other people run into the saem problems.

Comment

Valley of the Four...step 222 there's no option to "ask him to send you to ken-ken" I do have the Ken-Ken quest.

Comment

On quest Barreling Along (leading Mudmug back to Halfhill) if you die Mudmug is NOT at Halfhill like the guide says if you lose him. He is at 54.3, 38.9. Same place where you started the quest with him.

Comment

Originally posted by omegatay View Post
                      On quest Barreling Along (leading Mudmug back to Halfhill) if you die Mudmug is NOT at Halfhill like the guide says if you lose him. He is at 54.3, 38.9. Same place where you started the quest with him.
                      The guide states correctly "If Mudmug is no longer following you, you can find him at [54.3,38.7]".
                      Additional coordinates are clickable to set a waypoint. You even get a tooltip when hovering the mouse over them.

Comment

Originally posted by kluster View Post
                        Valley of the Four...step 222 there's no option to "ask him to send you to ken-ken" I do have the Ken-Ken quest.
                        For this quest, our guide tells you not to turn in a quest immediately. We do this because you get a 20 minute buff that allows you to fly directly to Ken-Ken. If for some reason you accidentally turned the quest in before our guide tells you to, the only way to get to Ken-Ken is by running down to him from the Valley of the Four Winds.

Comment

When you hit 89 the guide tells you to go to Dread Wastes, and quest there.. following the guide, and doing loremaster for that zone after results in missing 5 bars, have done so on 3 chars so now I started questing in Townlong Stepps until I'm 89 + 7-8 bars just to be sure that I will hit 90 when I'm done with Dread Wastes..

Hope you will fix that at some point..

Comment

Please do not skip any quests in the 85+ guides. We intentionally turned off the pop-up suggestion for moving to the next zone in those guides because you need to do them all to hit 90 with the guides.

Comment

D'oh! Here's one from the Dwarf 1-5 Starter guide:

On step 54, the coords for Felix's Box are incorrect. The guide says 27,74. This is wrong. The actual coords are 21.4, 63.9.

On a lighter side, I'm back in game.
                              My avatar is an actual photo of me. Nice or ugly?

Comment

theremore

is the guide already fixed to skip the quests after the fall of theremore?

Comment

Working...
                                X