This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alliance Netherstorm.
    Step to talk to Boots. I cannot talk to boots at the time the guide wants me to. I have to deliver another quest to another guy before I can pick up the boots quest.

also the boots quest Securing the Shaleskin Shale is never 'done' It just directs me to hand it in in step 16. It just stepped right over step 13. (Probably had something to do with thatI had to go back and do the step with taking the quest manually due to 'timing' issue.

Comment

I purchased the aliiance package for $40 and it still says that i have a trial account.

Comment

To get rid of the trial guides and install the guides you purchased do the following:

1. Run the Updater (click on Abort in the small window if needed to prevent the auto-launching of WoW)
        2. Click Settings
        3. Enter your Zygor website username and password into the proper boxes
        4. Click OK
        5. Click Update

If you have any further problems with this please let me know.
        My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Zangarmarsh step 67 - talk to Msshi'fn. You can't yet as you're not neutral with Sporeggar. You'll need to at least turn in The Sporelings' Plight first.

Comment

Hmm, last time I went thru there I had no problems with following these steps. You didn't by chance miss doing anything before at all did you?

Comment

Ah, I think I see the problem. Line 21799 of ZygorLevelingAllianceCATA.lua has

|only if rep ('Sporeggar')<=Neutral

for that step. If rep<Neutral then you can't talk to him and get the Glowcap quest.

Same for the turn-in for the Glowcap quest.

Edit: Just had a look at the Horde guide and these steps come much later after you've turned in tendrils, spore sacs, etc. so that you're already close to Friendly.
              Last edited by mzanker; August 22, 2013, 08:48 AM.

Comment

I've put it on the list for the team to look into.

Comment

Great, thanks

Comment

Not a bug as such - just some text which can possibly be removed. Step 83 of the Borean Tundra guide (deliver orphaned mammoth calf to Khu'nok) says "The calf is slow so don't move too fast or you'll lose it." In fact, you can fly at full speed to Khu'nok and the quest is ready to turn in. You lose the calf but it doesn't seem to matter.

Comment

That's something that used to matter. Not sure why Blizzard changed it but it might be prudent to leave that tip in for now in case Blizzard changes it back.

Comment

OK, you never know with Blizzard

Comment

I have a lv 61 allaince toon and i recently purchased the leveling guide. MY issue is that its not starting me from level 60. and when i click on the lv 60 guid or the outland guide, its telling me that i need to purchase the guid...... what do i need to do?

Comment

To get rid of the trial guides and install the guides you purchased do the following:

1. Run the Updater (click on Abort in the small window if needed to prevent the auto-launching of WoW)
                            2. Click Settings
                            3. Enter your Zygor website username and password into the proper boxes
                            4. Click OK
                            5. Click Update

Comment

I'm at the Alliance Zangarmarsh (62-64) leveling guide, and have run into an infinite loop between step 73 and 74. I'm not sure how to bypass this. I'm Neutral in rep with Sporregar and have been Neutral before getting into this problem.

Comment

Sounds like you're running an older version of the guides. Please make sure to run the Updater and then verify the in-game version number on the lower left of the guide selection window.

Comment

Working...
                                X