This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi,

There's a bug that all 84-85 quests in Twilight Highlands show as lvl 80 quests.

Comment

Originally posted by kennedcx View Post
      Twilight Highlands Step 97 and 98 need to be swapped. You have to turn in "They Took Me Pants!" before Mackay Firebird will give you "Somethin' for the Boys"
      Was just getting ready to post the exact same thing.

Comment

Originally posted by heynemann View Post
        Hi,

There's a bug that all 84-85 quests in Twilight Highlands show as lvl 80 quests.
        Originally posted by aldara6166 View Post
        Was just getting ready to post the exact same thing.
        Yeah, this has been posted and noticed before, but thank you both for the post. This hasnt effected the guides ability to function, so it is more cosmetic than anything.

Cheers.
        "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

Twilight Highlands -- eliminate step 120, and for steps 121, 122 & 125, turn in coordinates are wrong. Should be 50.4, 70.6 (searched the thread for this but may have missed it.)

Comment

The starter quest for darnassus is missing from the guide. It says to go into the pink bubble and then go to genn greymane but it doesn't tell you to pick up the quest when you get off of the boat before going into the pink bubble.

Comment

Kalimdor 11-20 Alliance skips opening quest for #98

Comment

Guide: Northrend (70-72)
                Step : 318

I can't accept Fresh Legs, maybe this is cause this was a part of an dungeon quest chain.

Comment

Originally posted by Kamchak View Post
                  Yeah, this has been posted and noticed before, but thank you both for the post. This hasnt effected the guides ability to function, so it is more cosmetic than anything.

Cheers.
                  Untrue. This bug has really screw me up some good. I lvl with my resto shaman, so I use the dg finder lots and find myself jumping lvls ahead of the guides all the times. I have done ok so far but the last part, 84-85 has been impossible with the guides.
                  They are all over the place! To begin with, they did not asked me to do the first set of quests, but prompted me to fly to Twilight Highlands and get some flight routes, then quests, but no NPC had any quests to give. I right clicqued the quest and ask for the quest chain and realise that I HAD to do a full set of things in Storwind before. I set to do just that, but the guides kept jumping steps and asking me to do things I could not possibly do yet.
                  I had to turn the guides off and just do all the quest as they come. Annoying that. Twilight Highlands has a lot of quest chains and the ability to jump some chains I am not interested in doing (low XP rewards) would have been great. Hopefully this will be sorted for my next toon.

Comment

whoops nvm, updated it again and it's working.

Comment

Richard, if you have the SIS disabled as we have suggested then the guide will not skip any steps and you won't be having problems. Make sure in the Dynamic Progression section of the guide options that all 4 boxes are empty and the slider is all the way to the right.
                      My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Yes, it is true. This is not a functionality issue, the 80-85 guides saying "level 80" in the comments, as it is just that, a comment.
                        The true bug (bugs really) is a major problem delivered to Zygor by Blizzard with the phasing, just to name one major hurdle Zygor gets to deal with.
                        So again, the comment is not effecting any facet of the guide.
                        Ill close with this; I have 5 level 85's now, all leveled using the guides, so I get to speak with a good deal of user knowledge.
                        "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

Guide: Northrend (74-76)
                          Step : 177(-182)

This quest was marked obsolete by Blizzard and cannot be obtained or completed.
                          (Source: http://www.wowhead.com/quest=13347/r...from-the-ashes)

Comment

Originally posted by bazzur View Post
                            Step : 177(-182)

This quest was marked obsolete by Blizzard and cannot be obtained or completed.
                            (Source: http://www.wowhead.com/quest=13347/r...from-the-ashes)
                            The Wrathgate quest chain should have already been removed from the guide. Seems the Zygor team forgot it for at least the Alliance guide.

Comment

Actually Kamchak, if they are referring to the top line in the step saying level 80 that is the same line the guides use to determine what level you should be for SIS skipping purposes. This would mean that if you're 83 and the guide believes you should be 80 then it will try to skip to catch up if your slider is below 3.
                              My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Step : 218

"Buy 1 Imbued Vial" should be "Buy 1 Crystal Vial"

Comment

Working...
                                X