X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just searched WoWHead and got this
    http://www.wowhead.com/quest=28869
    You just keep doin' what it looks like you're supposed to be doin', no matter how crazy it seems.

Comment

Originally posted by steevr View Post
      Guide stops working in Northrend lvl 74-76 after step 38. Can't advance
      It sounds like you might have a corrupted guide file. Please run the Updater and click the Repair button to see if that fixes it.

Originally posted by 4b0d7376 View Post
      Alliance Deepholm Guide - Step 156, 157 - No quest named "Pebble". Wowhead and Wowpedia do not have any reference to this quest. Maybe it doesn't exist.
      Do you mean this quest? http://www.wowhead.com/quest=28869
      My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Nightelf/Kalimdor: Step: 129 Level: 10 Quest: The Sprouted Fronds

* Goto 43,44
        * Accept "The Sprouted Fronds"
        * Click a sprouted frond (They are 3 bushes in a long wooden plantern)

First i want to say to the Zygorteam; Thanks for the biggest assist for wow in the world.

I am level 61 and i have made alot of BG's - Battlegrounds and i gainet alot of experience.
        I was up to use the SIS so i get back on track and i got this quest to take: The Sprouted Fronds.
        There is no !Quest to take and i wonder if this quest maybe got erased after cataupdate?.

Greets,

Comment

Since it's in the NE starting area I'd be more inclined to believe that this is just a quest chain issue.

My personal advice would be since you're 61 to disable the SIS (un-check the 3 boxes and adjust the slider all the way to the right in the Dynamic Progression section of the guide options) and load the 60-62 guide and start following it from the beginning. This will give you a nice spot to get started in with the guides and the SIS being disabled will ensure the guide doesn't try to skip any of the important reputation building quests in the Outlands.
          My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Originally posted by mucitrus View Post
            Nightelf/Kalimdor: Step: 129 Level: 10 Quest: The Sprouted Fronds

* Goto 43,44
            * Accept "The Sprouted Fronds"
            * Click a sprouted frond (They are 3 bushes in a long wooden plantern)

First i want to say to the Zygorteam; Thanks for the biggest assist for wow in the world.

I am level 61 and i have made alot of BG's - Battlegrounds and i gainet alot of experience.
            I was up to use the SIS so i get back on track and i got this quest to take: The Sprouted Fronds.
            There is no !Quest to take and i wonder if this quest maybe got erased after cataupdate?.

Greets,
            The latest information about this quest comes from prepatch 4.0.1, but here is the context from http://www.wowhead.com/quest=2399

The quest requires fast action.

After handing in Shimmering Frond and Denalan goes to plant, hover the mouse over the planter and you should be able to pick up this quest. If not, it despawns in a bit and you will be unable to grab it. You also won't be able to go back to the shimmering frond tree to grab the prereq item again. Lastly, should any other player hand in a quest requiring the planter, that's another possibility for the despawn.

To make matters worse, this quest is an 'Accept and Complete' in one step. Because of this, the quest completion may not be noted by an addon like QuestHistory or EveryQuest. You should get 5 Sprouted Fronds in your bags, and that's your cue that it's done.

I had a long conversation with a GM about this, after being unsure my character received it. This was with game version 3.2.2.
            "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

Level 50 - 55 Bugs

Here are the bugs I've found so far, and they were all in the Eastern Kingdoms level 50-55 section:

Step 39
              Talk to Quartermaster Kaoshin
              Accept "Strange Cuts"

You actually get this quest at Colonel Troteman before heading to the Quartermaster

On Step's 63, 68, 80, 91, and 104 it says "Talk to ?" instead of the person's name. The ? mark should be replaced with Colonel Troteman. The locations are fine so it wasn't a big deal.

I found a similar situation later on:

Eastern Kingdoms 55-60
              Level 59 on Steps 154 and 155
              It says "Talk to ?" and the ? mark should be Salt-Flop
              Last edited by kriterian; January 16, 2011, 08:55 PM. Reason: More info

Comment

First i was lvl 71 i typed wrong and that cleared information out. I tryed to search for that quest in forum before i post also on google but i had no luck as u but u know the forum as "your own kid" hehe. Ok i will try slide the bar to right and see what i can do. But it says also that quest have something to do with "This quest DOES count for the Loremaster of Kalimdor achievement.". Then i think its up to zygor to type it in the guide that the quest have to go fast (after handle in quest prepare to grab the plants fast etc...). I followed instructions on zygorwindow from lvl 1 and i think i did all right.

Comment

Originally posted by cabby View Post
                  Since it's in the NE starting area I'd be more inclined to believe that this is just a quest chain issue.

My personal advice would be since you're 61 to disable the SIS (un-check the 3 boxes and adjust the slider all the way to the right in the Dynamic Progression section of the guide options) and load the 60-62 guide and start following it from the beginning. This will give you a nice spot to get started in with the guides and the SIS being disabled will ensure the guide doesn't try to skip any of the important reputation building quests in the Outlands.
                  To adjust the slider i need to have the "Enable Dynamic Progression" Enabled. Do you mean the slider of "Allow 0 lvl ahead" or "Break off" and shall the complete starterquest was checked?

Comment

Originally posted by mucitrus View Post
                    To adjust the slider i need to have the "Enable Dynamic Progression" Enabled. Do you mean the slider of "Allow 0 lvl ahead" or "Break off" and shall the complete starterquest was checked?
                    I found it ty i will try

Comment

The Alliance Guide for Andorhal asks you to pick up "Scholomancer" and "Brute Strength" from Thassarian. These are Horde quests that would be picked up from Koltira Deathweaver

Comment

A quick search on WoWHead netted me these results.

http://www.wowhead.com/quest=27162

http://www.wowhead.com/quest=27163
                        You just keep doin' what it looks like you're supposed to be doin', no matter how crazy it seems.

Comment

Originally posted by silgo76 View Post
                          The Alliance Guide for Andorhal asks you to pick up "Scholomancer" and "Brute Strength" from Thassarian. These are Horde quests that would be picked up from Koltira Deathweaver
                          According to wowhead for both quests there is a Horde and an Alliance version:
                          http://www.wowhead.com/quest=27162
                          The Alliance guide (version 1724) tells you to pickup quests 27162 and 27163 which are the Alliance quests.

Comment

Wowhead wrong.. sort of

You have to do War Machines to get the quests.. which SIS skips if you level high enough (while still telling you to get these two) and wowhead does not list as a prerequisite. Wowpedia doesn't even show an alliance version at all. So looks like you need to add War Machines as a required prereq for the quest

Comment

Wowhead is not really wrong, it can only list obvious chains where you are taken from A to B to C.
                              The "hidden" chains are quests that unlock other quests and those are the problematic ones for the guide.
                              Note for the Zygor team: War Machines Alliance version has ID 27160, Horde version 26923.

Comment

Ok, not sure you would call them true bugs or just a symptom of the SIS.

1. Outland 62-64 step 79; Guide skipped to "Accept Drain Schematic" since the only pump I knew of was Serpent Lake I went and killed bunches there with no drain schematic. After way longer killing than I should have I backed up to step 48 to accept "As The Crow Flies" (9718) and "Balance Must Be Preserved" (9720). Got the schematic on the second Steam Pump Overseer. IMHO the guide shouldn't be able to skip right to drain schematics because I don't believe you'll get the drop without doing 9720.

2. Outland 62-64 step 109; Make Orebor Harborage your home location. Challenge being that I'm still unfriendly with Orebor. Since I have my flying mount I figured it would be easy enough to get back here, so I skipped it and flew away. Not sure of all the behind the curtain details for the guide, but maybe have it verify your reputation as part of requirements before moving on past quests.

Comment

Working...
                                X