Vashj'ir 80-82 Step 216

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vashj'ir 80-82 Step 216

You say to collect the Ancient Elven Etching and accpt Piece of the past quest but it doen't say where or what it is or who drops it like the other steps is it a drop from one of the guys where fighting or what I've fought alot trying to get it some help please on this step?

got it

I think that part takes to long maby concerter taking it out took me almost 2 days to get one

Comment

WoWhead show a 3% drop rate as the best on from the mobs. Granted it's still early in the expansion and their will likely been some change, but this quest is not part of a chain and therefore I don't think is really needed unless your obsessive like me and try to do every quest available.

I would suggest to all non-OCD types skipping this part of the step and moving on.

Just got this to drop, took 42 infantry kills after initial post, I did count prior to that but I would say I killed around 20 infantry prior to that.
      Last edited by raynman; December 13, 2010, 05:07 AM. Reason: updated results
      My tanks:
      Losfer 110 Tauren Protection Paladin Area 52
      Prassan 110 Tauren Guardian Druid Area 52
      Theomach 102Tauren Protection Warrior Hyjal
      Paschendale 100 Night Elf Brewmaster Monk Sargeras
      Shangol 100 Troll Blood Death Knight Area 52
      Nassic 100 Blood Elf Vengeance Demon Hunter

My DPS:
      Kastenessen 100 Human Fire Mage Sargeras
      Thoraynayla 110 Orc Marksmanship Hunter Arear 52
      Findail 101 Forsaken Destruction Warlock Area 52

Comment

Originally posted by raynman View Post
        WoWhead show a 3% drop rate as the best on from the mobs.
        Remember that the drop rate shown at wowhead does not take into account that people who already have the item or this quest don't find it anymore.
        But I agree that you may be unlucky and don't find it on the first kills.

Comment

Working...
        X