Talent Advisor 80-85

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Talent Advisor 80-85

I've been using Zygor guides for quite a while now, and now that Cataclysm has come out it seems that even after getting the Cataclysm expansion from Zygor the talent builds aren't updating beyond level 80. It's as though the last few points are "do it yourself" style. I liked having Zygor advise me on where to place my points for maximum levelability. I have the 1-80 suggested build for elemental shaman, but I still have points left over and the advisor isn't telling me where to put them. Any idea why? I have the most up to date version of Zygor, and yes I even bought the upgrade to include Cataclysm.

This has been brought up and explained many times in the forums lately. As posted elsewhere, currently the talent builds only go to 80 because the team have been focused on getting the SIS working and fixing the bugs in the guides that were created by Blizzard changing quest and NPC ID#s between beta and live. The team will eventually be doing talent builds up to 85 but there is no current ETA for when this will happen.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Originally posted by cabby View Post
      This has been brought up and explained many times in the forums lately. As posted elsewhere, currently the talent builds only go to 80 because the team have been focused on getting the SIS working and fixing the bugs in the guides that were created by Blizzard changing quest and NPC ID#s between beta and live. The team will eventually be doing talent builds up to 85 but there is no current ETA for when this will happen.
      Sorry. I used the Advanced Search feature before posting to search for 'talent advisor', and I didn't find anything relevant to what I wanted to ask, which is why I posted this. Thank you for the information. My apologies for bringing something up that's already been discussed.

Comment

Post number 372 if somebody who has a 85 mage wants to test it: http://www.zygorguides.com/forum/sho...lds-Discussion
        I'm Rebur, Tadia, or Judianna most games.
        Twitter @Chaos5061.
        Translations are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Working...
        X