Where is the Worgen guide??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where is the Worgen guide??

Hi I've been a member for more than a few months now.
    I just bought cataclysm today and when I started the game there are no guides for the worgen. I have all the guides from Zygor that I've bought months ago - both horde and alliance leveling and dailies. Whats going on here?

Originally posted by monsterneeds View Post
    Hi I've been a member for more than a few months now.
    I just bought cataclysm today and when I started the game there are no guides for the worgen. I have all the guides from Zygor that I've bought months ago - both horde and alliance leveling and dailies. Whats going on here?
    Did you look on the drop down menu from the viewer, or from right clicking the z and looking into the guides?
    Do you have the Cata Content guides, meaning they say Cataclysm in the description?
    When you loaded the uploader, did you enter your Zygor Guides user name and password in the settings box?
    Did you load the guides using the uploader, then hit the repair button once you thought there migh be a problem?

We'll get you through this, just need some info on what you have done up to now.
    "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

Having same issue with no worgen guide, checked the drop down 'guide select' thingy listed all other races but no worgen, just did a repair on it havnt checked yet but im about to i will let ya know if that fixed it or not

Comment

Did you buy the cata upgrade for the guide? its 20 bucks extra

Comment

It should be there also if you bought the leveling guide between Oct. 7 and Dec. 7 for free.
          I'm Rebur, Tadia, or Judianna most games.
          Twitter @Chaos5061.
          Translations are done with Google Translate.

Comment

I have my wogen guide but does it only go up to 13?

Comment

Originally posted by nebulis View Post
              I have my wogen guide but does it only go up to 13?
              It thinks you only have the trail version of the guide. In the updater click settings and enter your username and password in the boxes. If you have a password with special characters like %$#@! in it please change it in the membership area of the website the updater doesn't like them. After your username and password are in the settings click the repair button and you should be good to go. About the SIS it doesn't work for the goblin and worgen part of the guides which are the start guides for the characters you will want to disable it until you get to the guide called Kalimdor 13-20 and the cut it back on. Directions for turning the SIS off and back on are as follows:
              Turning it On: Right click the Z icon on the mini map, click the “+” symbol next to Zygor Guides Viewer, click Dynamic Progress check all four boxes and move the slider to 0.
              Turning it Off: Right click the Z icon on the mini map, click the “+” symbol next to Zygor Guides Viewer, click Dynamic Progress uncheck all four boxes and move the slider to 80.
              Afte you get to level 60 you will need to cut it off again because the guide does not work on the 60-85 section yet. The Zygor team is working on getting it fixed.
              I'm Rebur, Tadia, or Judianna most games.
              Twitter @Chaos5061.
              Translations are done with Google Translate.

Comment

And yes, the Worgen guide is for 1-13, after that it merges with the Kalimdor guides.
                My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Working...
                X