tw high 84-85 step 295

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

tw high 84-85 step 295

having followed every step and not missed any quests i find myself talking to master mathias smith and he does not have this quest to give me ? (back to the elemental depths) any ideas ty in advance

Might just be a bug or phasing issue. Try exiting the game and then logging back in.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

thanks for reply cabby. spent last two days on crafting because of same issue hoping i could find a solution (searched everywhere).

Re started guide again today and still same issue no idea what ive done its obviously just me if nobody else is having an issue.

Have had the odd issue with guide before, but always found a solution on the forums. it appears that all quests follow on from this and im stuck

Comment

I would say try to make sure you've done all the quests listed here: http://www.wowhead.com/quest=27711
        My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

weird done all those quests, just turned in coup de grace as it says in guide and he just doesnt have aything else for me.

eeek how strange

aha as you were i found out what happened dealing with it

earlier quest (not in this chain) was bugged for me said id done it but i had not

(portal overload) ty so much for trying to help me out (i know its not guides fault) so very kind of you

Comment

Working...
          X