Deepholm 82-83, step 211 Talk to Boden the Imposing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Deepholm 82-83, step 211 Talk to Boden the Imposing

I've just spent the last hour running around inside a cave. I get to the spot the coords identify, but no Boden. It would be helpful to have some text here. I located Boden up above at Therazane's Throne, but he doesn't have a quest for me. There is a dialog bubble but he doesn't offer anything.

Not sure what the problem is here. I would like to finish the rep quest chain for obvious reasons but without getting the quest from Boden (The Twilight Flight), I'm not sure that's possible. Any suggestions on how I can proceed to the next step in the chain would be appreciated. I don't know if this happens to be a game glitch like an orphaned link or something else.
    Last edited by datgrl; December 21, 2010, 07:25 AM. Reason: Adding more info for possible help.

This quest line had skipped several steps. I had to pick up Audience with the Stonemother and turn that in before I could go on to 'Rallying the Earthen Ring" and subsequently "Our Part of the Bargin", "The Stone March", 'Therazane's Mercy" and finally "The Twilight Flight" which I got from talking to Boden above.

I had not used the SIS function. This 1 quest was omitted from the guide and without it, I couldn't proceed.

Comment

Working...
    X