45-50 eastern kingdoms

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

45-50 eastern kingdoms

ive been playing my new dwarf paladin lately and its been a blast especially with two looms and the 10% buff from my guild and ive had no trouble before entering the searing gorge the first few steps were fine until getting to thorium post.

first it told me to pick up qst that wasnt there, not even in the form of grey !, and i was at least a lvl ahead of the guide. then it told me to kill a dark iron steamsmith and then wait for the ogre lunk to show up but he didn't.

was just wandering if this is a bug of some sort as now im trying to figure out how to get to tanaris for the equivalent step in kalimdor

It seems to be a quest chain or reputation problem.
    If you are only a level ahead of the guide you may consider moving the slider for "allow levels ahead" in the Zygor guide options, section dynamic progress to something higher than zero so the guide does not immediately start skipping steps when you are a bit ahead of the guide.
    I don't know the 1-60 guides very well but usually there are two quests that lead to a new zone. One from an NPC inside the last zone and the Hero's Call / Warchief's Command quests.
    So if you want to start in Tanaris getting those quests and moving to the first step sending you there inside the guide may work. At least it worked for one character with whom I tried this.

Comment

Okay ill try and move it back to the start of the searing gorge and see if that takes care of the problem

Comment

Working...
      X