OR

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Behind in the guide but ahead in levels.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Behind in the guide but ahead in levels.

Am a level 57 hunter and am currently doing level 51 missions on the guide and was wondering if there was anyway to skip through 50-55 and only do the missions i really need to do. Was considering just continue and going to 60 but i am not sure if the 55-60 guide had some linking mission the 60+ area if that makes sense.

Any help is appreciated

Don't worry about it. You're probably doing stuff that's appropriate because there are missing 'ding' steps in the guide so it's showing 51 until you hit 60. I'd suggest to just keep following like you have been and then once you hit 60 to drop whatever is in your log and load up the 60-62 guide. Don't forget that when you move to Outlands, turn off the SIS.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

So you mean as soon as i hit 60 just to go to the 60 to 70 guide? What is the SIS?

Comment

Originally posted by herrwibi View Post
        So you mean as soon as i hit 60 just to go to the 60 to 70 guide? What is the SIS?
        http://www.zygorguides.com/help/sis.php
        I'm Rebur, Tadia, or Judianna most games.
        Twitter @Chaos5061.
        Translations are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Yes, for leveling speed once you hit 60 you want to go to Outlands. If you stay in Kalimdor or EK you'll only get 10% of the normal XP for killing mobs and will greatly reduce your leveling times. Also, once you hit 70 the same thing applies, you need to head to Northrend to get full XP for leveling.

And to disable the SIS, go into the Dynamic Progression section of the guide options, uncheck the 3 boxes, and adjust the slider all the way to the right.
          My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

I think it was the Kalimdor guide I looked into a few days ago because of a different thread and noticed that there are no ding steps between 51 and 60.
            Just follow Cabby's advice to continue until hitting 60 and then drop all incomplete quests and go to Outlands.

Comment

Working...
            X