This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bug? Twilight Highlands Guide (84-85) Step 34

I just finished Uldum (skipped Deepholme when from Hyjal to Uldum) followed the guide thru the stormwind steps. I get on the plane to the twightlight lands and turned in twilight shores and got the quest 'Welcome to Highbank'.

next step is step 34.. where I speak to Fargo Flintlocke and get the quest 'Burnin at Both Ends'. However, I couldn't get the quest until AFTER I turned in the 'Welcome to Highbank' quest.

Anyhow.. I thought I would let you all know.

Ok thank you for this. You do have the newest version of the guides right? Newest version is 1648.
    I'm Rebur, Tadia, or Judianna most games.
    Twitter @Chaos5061.
    Translations are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Yes. I have the latest version. Just updated a few hours ago.

Comment

This has been reported before. The team must have overlooked this one.

By looking into the guide file I noticed that the wrong waypoints for step 121 and 122 in the Twilight Highlands guide are also still there. Those two steps are completed at the position of step 124.

Comment

Originally posted by cnewman777 View Post
          I just finished Uldum (skipped Deepholme when from Hyjal to Uldum) followed the guide thru the stormwind steps. I get on the plane to the twightlight lands and turned in twilight shores and got the quest 'Welcome to Highbank'.

next step is step 34.. where I speak to Fargo Flintlocke and get the quest 'Burnin at Both Ends'. However, I couldn't get the quest until AFTER I turned in the 'Welcome to Highbank' quest.

Anyhow.. I thought I would let you all know.
          Thanks for letting us know. We noticed this and will be working to have this fixed in the next update.
          Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
          http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
          http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Working...
          X