Draenei Paladin 1-11 - Bugged?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Draenei Paladin 1-11 - Bugged?

I just tried to use this guide to make a new draenei paladin. When I was leveling, though, the guide was skipping almost everything. I don't know if this is a bug or not; maybe I have to enable or disable some options. I'm running the guide completely stock, no settings changed at all.

I tried to follow the guide with the skips, but it ended up, for the most part, just having me grind to level 11. It would skip the major quests and then go straight to "Grind to level X."

Thanks for any advice you guys can offer.

What is the version in the updater? The newest version is 1648.
    I'm Rebur, Tadia, or Judianna most games.
    Twitter @Chaos5061.
    Translations are done with Google Translate.

Comment

I just did this opening quest line again with Dynamic whatever turned off. Yet, it still skipped the quest Inoculation. I don't know if that has anything to do with it. Maybe that's a quest chain opener that completely messes up the zone.

So far, though, with the dynamic leveling turned off I'm not really having issues.

Comment

I'm running a Draenei Shaman. I'm having the same problem. I'm currently completely up to date with the guide and wow (of course). When I was 43, I was 93% exp gained. The guide skipped forward and said grind until 44. OK, no problem. I did then the guide said to go to Thousand Needles (13.33). When I got to the area, it fast forwarded to "You should be level 45. Grind a little until you are." I have about 2% xp into 44. I'd say this is a definitely a problem.

Also, I guess I should also note that I used the Dynamic Injection System to restart leveling with this toon after the CATA release. maybe that helps you guys figure out what's going on.

:P
        Last edited by carmoca; January 15, 2011, 08:09 AM. Reason: Spelling edits

Comment

Try unchecking the 'skip impossible steps' option in the Dynamic Progression section of the guide options. I believe this should stop the bad skipping until the team can fix it in the code.
          My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Originally posted by carmoca View Post
            I did then the guide said to go to Thousand Needles (13.33). When I got to the area, it fast forwarded to "You should be level 45. Grind a little until you are." I have about 2% xp into 44. I'd say this is a definitely a problem.

Also, I guess I should also note that I used the Dynamic Injection System to restart leveling with this toon after the CATA release. maybe that helps you guys figure out what's going on.

:P
            If you had skipped a lot of previous quests and tried to pick back up than yes, this could be the problem. We are always evolving the SIS and now more than ever with so many chain quests we see this happening. Anytime we find an error with chains we do fix them, so just hold tight as you should see the Guide improve daily! Thanks for helping us make our guides better.
            Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
            http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
            http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Working...
            X