Kalimdor 11-20 step 52

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kalimdor 11-20 step 52

There isnt a Great Stag Spirit anywhere near here.
    and to add...
    these guides are starting to be more a pain than anything else. i paid 50 bucks for this guide and it rarely works correctly. very disappointing

Originally posted by thomaslepley View Post
    There isnt a Great Stag Spirit anywhere near here.
    and to add...
    these guides are starting to be more a pain than anything else. i paid 50 bucks for this guide and it rarely works correctly. very disappointing
    For just over a year the guide hasnt worked for you and this is your second post?
    Ok. What has not been working for you? A bit more detail would be nice.
    "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

If you read the tip text you'll notice that the guide supposes you to talk to the Great Stag Spirit for which the coordinates are given. But since the other two are also very near it should not be a problem.
      Great Moonstalker Spirit: 42.8, 40.1
      Great Thistle Bear Spirit: 42.5, 38.6

Comment

Also in that same step it tells you click the incense buring to go into a spirt world.

Comment

came across this thread :P

i was on this quest yesterday, being a new player, i expected somethings i do not know or may not read everything total. i didnt realise the incense was just in front of the npc quest giver and walked around the area to find the three spirits with an incense LOLOLxxx, ok dont laugh at me, i went to search online and realised my folly so got it right. I don't think there is an instruction telling you where the incense is, perhaps you guys can add it :P

thats all.

Comment

Originally posted by jask View Post
            came across this thread :P

i was on this quest yesterday, being a new player, i expected somethings i do not know or may not read everything total. i didnt realise the incense was just in front of the npc quest giver and walked around the area to find the three spirits with an incense LOLOLxxx, ok dont laugh at me, i went to search online and realised my folly so got it right. I don't think there is an instruction telling you where the incense is, perhaps you guys can add it :P

thats all.
            We added a bit more info just for this, and don't worry we won't laugh at you as we have ALL done things like this :P
            Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
            http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
            http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Working...
            X