Alliance Lvl guide stops at lvl 20

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alliance Lvl guide stops at lvl 20

I just upgraded my guide and played my rouge to lvl 20 and the guide just stopped i just believed that the guide did not had those quest so i did dungeon's until lvl 25 now i am stuck it wont let me choose a different guide just says lvl 20-25 part 2 and i cant choose another should i delete all of the add ons and re install ?

What do you mean with "the guide stopped". Did you complete the Kalimdor 11-20 or Eastern Kingdoms 15-20 guide and then it did not automatically advance to the 20-25 guide?
    Are you now unable to select the 20-25 guide or does it skip steps and stop at a step where you can't accept a quest?

Comment

You have the trial versions of the guides installed. Run the Updater, click the Settings button, enter your Zygor website username and password into the proper boxes, click OK, and click Repair.
      My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

For Cartman I completed the Eastern Kingdoms 15-20 and then it stopped i can click on the guide, but it only goes to step 2 and says this guide is complete.

For Cabby I was not able to download the zygor starter screen I used the Manual Installation Package and put the files into my wow addons folder is there a way that i can download the zygor starter? when i try to Automatically download it the file fails and says this (The application failed to initialize properly)

Comment

arglez;

If you do the manual method you first should delete all files in your addons folder, and probably in your downloads folder as well, then work the manual install.
          "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

Ok i got it to work but now its telling me this (Error initializing,check the lua errors and report them please.) how do i check the lua the problem now is that i cant see the guide at all the only thin visible is the icon next to my map. Thank you all for helping me i really do appreciate it

Comment

I got that error last night when I went from Deepholm to SW to grab the Twilight quest off the board.
              What zone were you in when this started?

Comment

I was in lakeshire and it began to do this in duskwood

Comment

Alright.
                  It helps a lot when you get these error messages if you post them in here.
                  Perhaps when in the guide you were also, or if it was zone specific.
                  When I got the error it was in SW right after finishing Deepholm, going for the twilight highlands quest off the board. Nothing worked until I did the SW part of the quest line and moved into Twilight Highlands, then it worked just fine. /shrug

Comment

Ok before it disappeared it was telling me to head to duskwood ill just finish that quest and see what happens

Comment

Working...
                    X