X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alliance 66-68 Bugged....Help ASAP.

Step 3

Outland (66-68) (Im Worgen Deathknight level 67)

Talk to Ikuti

Accept ''A Message to Telaar''

Doesnt have a quest. Only has

''Ango'rosh Encroachment'' and ''Daggerfen Deviance''

I havent skipped any quests, and my Dynamic Progress is set to 3. Please help, again it has halted to my Leveling.

Many Thanks..

This is why the mod team has always suggested to move the slidder all the way to 80 once you hit 60 and move to Outlands, and leave it there.
    I think this is a rep issue, and you will need to do some of the quests you skipped.
    Best advise I can give you is to look your quest up in wowhead.com and see if you need more rep. Id help out on this, but I can access wowhead.com while Im at work.
    But before you do that, move your slidder to 80 before you forget.
    "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

It says on WoWhead:

Alliance players start out at unfriendly with the Kurenai. Horde players will always be treated as hostile. The Horde counterpart to this faction are The Mag'har.

Kurenai is Japanese for "crimson".
      Gaining Reputation
      Reputation can be gained from killing Kil'sorrow cult members, Murkblood Broken, Warmaul and Boulderfist ogres in Nagrand. Players may also turn in Obsidian Warbeads (10), which drop from these ogres.

Zygor should of put it in the guild.

Comment

The guide has never been able to take rep into consideration when doing outland and northrend questing, which is the driver to us suggesting turning off the SIS.
        I am really not sure if Bliz allows access to such information by anyone outside, like Zygor. I doubt it can happen, which is why there has been no fix to this problem.

Comment

well i gotta earn over 2000 rep to be Neutrul with them, and the mobs i gotta kill give the max of 11 rep a kill.

Thankz Zygor.

Comment

Originally posted by shaunzyy View Post
            well i gotta earn over 2000 rep to be Neutrul with them, and the mobs i gotta kill give the max of 11 rep a kill.

Thankz Zygor.
            Its Kam, and you're welcome.
            We are always willing to help out someone with questions.
            Closing the thread as this issue seems to be resolved, and you are on your way to not only leveling your toon, but getting caught up with the forum topics so the things out of our hands by Bliz design are known by you, and you can avoid this type of situation again.
            Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by shaunzyy View Post

Thankz Zygor.
              I'm just posting this as your answer seems to be sarcastic because you think you'll have to kill hundreds of mobs.
              This is not the case. Just turn off the SIS and load the guide section you are using from the beginning and rightclick the next step arrow. If the guide stops take a look at the step if you have to do a quest or if it just a travel step (leftclick the next step button to see what comes next).
              Always when you encounter a green step rightclick the next step button to fast forward further.

Comment

Working...
              X