This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dailies guide help

i purchased the cata zygor but i was wondering how i would add the dalies guide without paying for the cata lvling guide again ? not really sure to look for that

thanks in advance

In your members screen there should be a list of available products for you to click on. Wish I could post a screenshot of this, but I own everything Zygor has put out.
    Anyway, there should be a way to buy either the Alliance only, Horde only, or both factions Dailies guides. With these guides they already have the Cata content loaded.
    Now, if you are like me and bought the dailies guide long ago, then an upgrade fee is all you have to pay.

Let us know if you find where to buy or upgrade at.
    "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

Your members page should look something like this. Just yours will have instead of check marks should be a button to buy the guides:
      Attached Files
      I'm Rebur, Tadia, or Judianna most games.
      Twitter @Chaos5061.
      Translations are done with Google Translate.

Comment

im still new all i purchased was the cata lvling guide but i will look now for the dalie guides

Comment

ok i found it and just purchased it thanks so much guys and happy hunting

Comment

Glad you found it. Hope you enjoy your new guide
            I'm Rebur, Tadia, or Judianna most games.
            Twitter @Chaos5061.
            Translations are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Glad to help. Closing the thread with another happy customer resolution.

"The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

Working...
              X