X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mage 70-80

Hi,
    purchased the guide...
    wondering what the lvl time is between 70-80 fully T6 geared mage...
    haven't seen much about that lvl gap on the site...
    any suggestions about the time playing?
    no heirlooms btw

I would be interested in exchanging info with ya bombardino as I am a lvl 69 1/4 mage who hopes to be lvl 70 very soon
    Cairne Realm
    Main: 100 Human Prot Pally
    Alt#1: 100 Tauren Resto Druid
    Alt#2: 60 Dwarf Beast Hunter

Comment

Leveling my mage from 70-80 took about 60 hours.
      It was my first char in Northrend so I did some group quests not in the guide.
      And I had only blue/green equipment so I spent some time sitting around drinking and eating.
      I think a T6 mage should need about 2 days from 70-80 if it is your first char in Northrend.
      The fastest char I have is a warlock who needed 40 hours and 16 minutes from 70-80.

Comment

Well, I just dinged 70 last night on my gnome mage while doing some of the initial quests in Northrend. I am currently about 1/8th of a way into my first bar (soon as I leveled I logged out) so tonight I'll snag starter times as a reference.

This mage is my highest level toon and is my first time in northrend. All of my equipment is the stuff from quest rewards so greens and a couple blues. Previous to this I had only made it to hellfire with my 59 lock.
        Cairne Realm

Comment

I hit level 70 yesterday but I'm still in the Outlands in the Blade Mtns. The guide has me doing lvl 68 quests so I'm going to tie up some loose ends and drop all quests and head to Northrend.
          The funny thing is I started the Outlands at lvl 58 now I'm 2 lvls ahead. I only did 2 dungeons and 1 battleground

Comment

From 70-80 my Rogue took about 46 hours, and my Paladin took about 38 hours. Not sure where you'll end up, but I would guess somewhere between there.
            Lifetime Natural Bodybuilder

Current Weight: 222
            Goal Weight: 198
            16 Weeks til WI State Fair Bodybuilding
            22 Weeks til NANBF Badger Classic

Comment

Well ... I learned about BGs a few days ago (never been before) and I been playing in those a lot lately. They are a lot slower then the Zygor guide for levels but it sure is fun getting those killing blows and honor kills

I hit level 70 so moved to the next bracket so time to get back to leveling I guess but there is this one ring I really want ... only another 13,000 honor points away. Ohh, I also changed my main prof to tailoring so spent a lot of time leveling that up until I ran out of frostweave around 410.

I still suck at PvP but with 39 of your closest friends around it is easier to stand back and shoot from a distance.
              Cairne Realm

Comment

Working...
              X