Alliance EK guide question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alliance EK guide question

I have used Zygor guides for a little while now, but just recently created a new alt and this is the first time I have used the guide from level 1. So far it has been a great experience with very few problems (I was familiar enough with things to work around them myself and they weren't significant). Last night I hit 55 and was questing in Swamp of Sorrows when it asked if I wanted to skip ahead. I have been doing this each time since I am just trying to level as fast as possible. The guide sent me to Winterspring. Winterspring is in Kalimdor. I was under the impression that we could level 1-60 on either continent and never have to switch and the guides were supporting that? I don't really mind going to Winterspring for a couple levels, but since I have not quested over there I have none of the flight paths. Getting there is a royal pain, then I have to get back to Eastern Kingdoms.

So, did I miss something somewhere or is this working as intended?

And nice work on the recent SIS changes. This really isn't a gripe--I love the system.

Zygor made the decision to move EK to Winterspring because he said it was faster than anything that could be done in the EK. If you want to try it load the Blasted Lands Guide and go from there.
    I'm Rebur, Tadia, or Judianna most games.
    Twitter @Chaos5061.
    Translations are done with Google Translate.

Comment

I'm here now--and that's fine I just wasn't sure if there was supposed to be another option. I left my hearth in Swamp of Sorrows so getting back will be easy, just a pain trying to get over here in the first place without having ever been. Thanks for the info.

Comment

Working...
      X