The Fake Out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Fake Out

So I noticed the update when 4.1 today. Seen new quests available on the updater tool thinking awesome they put the new troll chain leading up to the new 5m's. Spending 10 min looking in the guide in game to find this before coming to the forums to read the details about the new quests. (Northern Barrens Horde Quest) Dam you totally faked me out on that one guys. When should we expect the new chain of quests to be put into the guide now that I've been spoiled by the guides I'm almost to lazy to do quests the old fashion way. Well thanks for all the updates and keep up the good work!!!!!

Don't know that Zygor will since you are already level 85 and have to be I think to do these quests. Zygor guides is a guide to make you level faster that is all so far.
    I'm Rebur, Tadia, or Judianna most games.
    Twitter @Chaos5061.
    Translations are done with Google Translate.

Comment

As part of the leveling guide these chains would be misplaced. But they could be put into the events guides.
      Don't know if a guide is needed for them though, wowhead does not seem to have them in their database, maybe you need just a hint where to get the first quest.

Comment

Ya its not a big deal I was just curious. Still loves the guides and the great work team Zygor puts into them. (If needed you can delete this thread)

Comment

The new quests we added are for the Leveling part of the Guide, which is our number 1 priority. We may be able to add this chain in later.
          Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
          http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
          http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Working...
          X