Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Waypoint arrow missing?

Hey guys,

Anyone having this problem? I updated Zygor after the patch and it was working fine. After couple of hours, the arrow in the middle of my screen just disappeared. I logged and forgot about it.

Logged back in just now, it was there! But as soon as I go to first destination, it disappeared

I ran updater again, just to check and all was well. So I ran repair also. Logged back into the game and still no arrow. Yes I have it on show in the options/interface.

Help please anyone?

Thanks.

There should be some coords in the guide window exept for certain steps. If they are there clicking them should make the arrow show up. If not in the waypoint options is a box where you can select a arrow change it to something else then change it back to built in.
    I'm Rebur, Tadia, or Judianna most games.
    Twitter @Chaos5061.
    Translations are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Thanks very much!! I feel so silly now :P

Yes, it wasn't showing for that step only, when I skipped the step, the arrow reappeared

Comment

I tried what you said, but my arrow isn't reappearing. On any steps or any of my characters. This happened a long time ago after a Zygor patch, but I don't remember what they said to do to fix it. Whatever it was, it worked. Zygor...help again please?

Comment

Try this:
          http://www.zygorguides.com/forum/sho...ll=1#post75731
          My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Working...
          X