Class Specific?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Class Specific?

this guide is working WONDERFUL , just purchased this afternoon, but do i half to do something special to get the class specific quests in the zygor addon, or they just not there ?

There really are no class specific quests anymore. The only ones that are left in the game normally involve a dungeon, which means grouping, and the guides were designed around solo leveling. Also, the class specific quests that are still in game are mostly for armor that you would quickly out-grow. So the short answer is simply they're not in the guides as they aren't needed for leveling.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

The level 20 class quests are dungeon quests, and will reward you with a weapon that will last you quite a while. All it takes is that you pick up the quest from your class trainer and queue for Shadowfang Keep. Highly recommended, if you don't use heirloom weapons.
      QQ

The CIA deliberately spread misinformation that tin-foil hats prevent mind control.
      The horrible truth is, that tinfoil hats enable mind control.

Si vis pacem, para bellum

Comment

Originally posted by pinghansen View Post
        The level 20 class quests are dungeon quests, and will reward you with a weapon that will last you quite a while. All it takes is that you pick up the quest from your class trainer and queue for Shadowfang Keep. Highly recommended, if you don't use heirloom weapons.
        I especially recommend this for Holy Pallies that aren't able to be afforded with Devout Aurastone Hammer or Blessed Hammer of Grace. There are few healing maces (ones with int and spirit) prior to level 35 (40-ish) so picking up the one from this quest is extremely beneficial.
        85s
        Skippyninja
        Oomatherman
        Judedaniels
        MissRuPaul
        Sumekomovani
        Pattymelt
        Shamwiches
        Twonewon
        Takakoinaba
        Cursesmcgee

Comment