Hunter Leveling Pet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hunter Leveling Pet?

i know this is not really the place for this, right now im a 73 hunter, using a corehound as a pet, kinda suck's actually, any suggestion's on a good pet to level with ?

Bear & Turtle are good pets to use as a Tanking pet.
    I'm Rebur, Tadia, or Judianna most games.
    Twitter @Chaos5061.
    Translations are done with Google Translate.

Comment

I leveled with 2 pets:
      For leveling by questing I found the bear to be invaluable to take and hold aggro, as well as being able to take a beating.
      For running dungeons I prefer to use a cat for DPS output.
      If you happen to want to PvP, spiders are a must have for their CC. They web you to the ground eliminating movement, and they can do it multiple times to the same player.
      "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

All pets are good for leveling, however I find pets in the Tenacity tree are perfect. (Bear and Turtle are in this). Once you get the talent "Thunderstomp" they are able to cast an AoE damage attack that generates a high amount of threat. Perfect for keeping groups of enemies off you and allowing you to pick them off one by one.

Comment

I've been using a bear to level (75 MM hunter) and he's been great. By the time I pull aggro from him the mobs are almost dead.

For dungeons I use a cat (Echayakee) or a wolf (rare white wolf from Silverpine).

Comment

Working...
          X