Worgen leveling

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Worgen leveling

Hi I am a level 11 worgen. At step 185 of the worgen(1-13) guide it is prompting me to go to darkshore to level 11-16. Well I have no way to go to darkshore. Haven't even got a single flight path yet. I am able to decline the prompt and continue with the worgen guide though. Just wanted to mention it because others might have problems there.

Update your guide. This is fixed in the new update.
    I'm Rebur, Tadia, or Judianna most games.
    Twitter @Chaos5061.
    Translations are done with Google Translate.

Comment

I already updated my guide tonight. It is happening on version 3.1.21.49, which the updater is telling me is the most current version available.

Comment

If this still happens this should be looked into as it is not supposed to happen in version 2149.

Comment

Even when I logged off the game and came back in it popped up to go to darkshore with the newest version. I am well past it now, was just informing you guys because a new player might get really confused there.

Comment

Thanks for reporting, the team are aware of this and therefore this should have been changed with the latest guide version.
            I think remembering the answer to the question so you don't get asked everytime you log in is on the todo list.

Comment

Yes, thank you for reporting this issues, we will look further into this to see what it is that we missed for the update.
              Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
              http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
              http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Working...
              X