OR

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Alliance, Blade's Edge Mountains, Step 109 Lvl67, "Felsworn Gas Mask" - Bug or not?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alliance, Blade's Edge Mountains, Step 109 Lvl67, "Felsworn Gas Mask" - Bug or not?

Couldn't find any reference to this issue by searching forums, so I thought I'd ask here. Maybe it's something I've overlooked doing, and isn't really a bug. I don't know.

Problem is that the Zygor guide says "Make sure you have your Felsworn Gas Mask in your bags". I don't have one (and, have never had one as far as I know). There is no gas mask in my bags. I haven't skipped any steps. Just now encountered this.

Here's the reference info to the quest step:

Alliance, Blade's Edge Mountains, Step 109 for level 67, "Felsworn Gas Mask".
    Last edited by kreelor; May 23, 2011, 04:44 PM. Reason: There is no apostrophe in Felsworn. Can't fix the title.

Blizzard has been changing a lot of quests so this might be another one that was affected. I remember doing this quest a while ago and the quest giver had given you the gas mask because you had to wear it in the area when killing the mobs. Check your quest log for any mention of the gas mask and if there is none then Blizzard probably removed it for the quest.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Thanks, Cabby.

I went back into the game after reading your reply. I had a hard time trying to figure out who the quest giver was, so I just abandoned that quest, zoomed my Carboniteaddon fullscreen map out, and found the guy who gave. Accepted it again and noticed that it was on a timer. For some reason, when I first got that quest, I think the Zygor guide had me performing some other quest(s) first? Therefore, the timer ran out and the gas mask disappeared? Anyway... I completed the quest and have continued doing the follow-up quests with no further problems.

Thanks for your help!

Comment

Glad that helped. I don't remember there being a timer with it but it has been a while since I did that and I am getting old.
        My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Did this quest with all my chars before without bigger problems.
          The mask has a 60 minute timer which normally is sufficient to do the 2-3 quests the guide wants you to do before (talking to the overseer and killing cultists).

I think step 108 takes you back to Evergrove so maybe the accept quest for the mask can be moved there so step 103 only tells you to turn a quest in.

Comment

Working...
          X