OR

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vashj'ir step 191 - Ancient Elven Fletching?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vashj'ir step 191 - Ancient Elven Fletching?

Step 191 makes it sound like in the course of killing 10 Azsh'ir Patrollers, I should be on the lookout for "Ancient Elven Etching" to drop to start the "Piece of the Past" quest. ("Fletching" in the title is a typo.)

I've killed, by my count, 37 of these naga -- not just 10 -- and it hasn't dropped yet.

Can we confirm this is really where this item is supposed to drop and that we're doing things in the right order to get the drop?

I always got the item following the guide but others have reported they had bad luck too. You can safely skip that quest.
    A note in the guide would be helpful so nobody grinds just to get it.

Comment

We will add in a tip that shows if you do not have this item yet you will need to continue farming until it drops
      Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
      http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
      http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Originally posted by Zygor Support View Post
        We will add in a tip that shows if you do not have this item yet you will need to continue farming until it drops
        Thanks -- just wasn't sure it was in the right place or if the drop rate was just that horrible. Apparently the latter, but I eventually skipped it and got the zone achievement a few minutes ago (and Cata Loremaster) so I can vouch for the fact that this one can be safely skipped and still hit loremaster.

Comment

Originally posted by Zygor Support View Post
          Exactly, make it sound like: grind your ass off until you get it or are level 85

Comment

Working...
          X