nagrand

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nagrand

Nagrand 65-67 step 19 Stealing from Thieves quest is not there npc is there but he dont have quest he has membership benefits and obsidian warbeads quest

What is your rep with the Consortium?
    I'm Rebur, Tadia, or Judianna most games.
    Twitter @Chaos5061.
    Translations are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Originally posted by chaos5061 View Post
      What is your rep with the Consortium?
      its friendly ?

Comment

This quest is only available when you are neutral, at friendly you can only turn it in if you accepted it at neutral. This can eventually be fixed now that the guide is able to handle reputation.

Comment

Originally posted by Cartman View Post
          This quest is only available when you are neutral, at friendly you can only turn it in if you accepted it at neutral. This can eventually be fixed now that the guide is able to handle reputation.
          so what am ment to do if i cant accepted it

Comment

Just go ahead with the next step in the guide.

Comment

ok thanks 4 the help

Comment

I had a huge problem with that section of the guide. Basically, go forward to quests you can do until you get friendly, then go back to the beginning section of the guide and you should be able to do the quests you had to skip. A huge pain, but the quest lines are do-able.
                "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

Kamchak, if he's already friendly with the Consortium the mentioned quest is no more available. We don't have the problem with too low reputation but with too high
                  There are / were some other occasions where reputation building quests are only available at lower reputation levels and if you are past that level because you did dungeons or did some other turnins or Blizzard changed reputation gained per quest you cannot do them anymore. Not a big problem and can be fixed as the guide allows showing quests only at certain reputation levels now. This one just needs to be changed.
                  Only problem is that the first time you do this quests it's yellow and counts towards the loremaster. But you should still be able to get the achievement without it as long as the Blizzard guys can count quests

Comment

Cartman;
                    What I was responding to was the exact problem I had in that exact series of quests, and my method of obtaining and completing said quests, based off my own dungeon runs and guide skipping.
                    Since his reputation response was preceded with a question mark, it is prudent to suggest the method I used to finish the quest lines. There is also nothing in the previous posts from him/her about him doing this for the Loremaster Achieve. Thanks
                    "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

Kamchak, I read this very well and that particular quest is definitely always available unless your reputation is too high.
                      Take a look at the Consortium page at wowhead:
                      http://www.wowhead.com/faction=933

Comment

Working...
                      X