cant get guide to work

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cant get guide to work

I have a level 9 Wargen priest in I think it is Gilneaus, but when i turn on zygor there is no Gilneaus or anything close, there is not wargen guide or priest guide I paid for the alliance level guide about a year ago and today just updated so it should have Cat on there shouldnt it?

The Worgen and Goblin guides require to purchase the Cataclysm guide upgrade. You can see if you own the WotLK or Cataclysm guides inside the memebers area or in the updater.
    Did you buy the guide upgrade for Cataclysm? If yes click the repair button in the updater.

Comment

Originally posted by Cartman View Post
      The Worgen and Goblin guides require to purchase the Cataclysm guide upgrade. You can see if you own the WotLK or Cataclysm guides inside the memebers area or in the updater.
      Did you buy the guide upgrade for Cataclysm? If yes click the repair button in the updater.
      yikes i spent $40 on leveling guide and now i must spend another $40 on cat guide , jessh no thanks

Comment

Upgrading only the Alliance guide costs 20$, Alliance and Horde (if you own both) 30$ (I think additional taxes are charged now too).
        Blizzard sells the expansions although we pay money for the game every month...

Comment

40$ A year according to when you bought the guide thats about 3$ a month just thought i would throw that in here

Comment

Working...
          X