Worgen and/or noob issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Worgen and/or noob issues

I DL'd the guide - $60 version - and as a Lvl 9 Worgen cannot figure where to go. My leveling pal has no issues, so I know it's user error but we couldn't seem to troubleshoot. I go Leveling Guide --> E Kingdoms --> various territories.

Friend says he was prompted for Worgen guide at this point. Alas, no vas here.

Do I need new brain or new friend? Halp!

You finished the Gilnaen Zone? Worgen Starting zone?
    I'm Rebur, Tadia, or Judianna most games.
    Twitter @Chaos5061.
    Translations are done with Google Translate.

Comment

I did indeed.

Comment

Load that guide and then right click the right arrow in the guide window. If the guide stops on a step that says go to this point right click again until the guide tells you to accept a quest.
        I'm Rebur, Tadia, or Judianna most games.
        Twitter @Chaos5061.
        Translations are done with Google Translate.

Comment

You have to complete the worgen guide up until you land in Kalimdor in order to skip forward. Its the only way to get out of the area.
          "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

Thank you so much for the wisdom...yet I can't seem to find the Worgen guide to begin with. (I am sure it's right in front of me.)

If I load E Kingdom guide I get DM, EF, Wf, etc. Should I choose WF 10-14 and that's me/go forth?

Comment

The guide should be there:
              Leveling Guides\Eastern Kingdoms 1-60\Worgen Starter Guide\Worgen (1-13)
              If you don't see the guide you most likely still have only the trial guide installed. Click the repair button in the updater and reinstall the guides.
              If you still have no access to the guide make sure the settings of the updater are correct and it shows the Zygor Leveling Guide - Alliance (Cataclysm) in the account box (this is where your available guides are listed.

Comment

Reloaded, quit, restarted.

Right now I see:

ZYGOR
                Guides -- Recent -- Suggest
                > Eastern Kingdoms 1-60
                Dun Morogh (1-10)
                Elwynn Forest (1-10)
                Westfall (10-15)
                Lock Modan (10-19)
                Wetlands (19-26)
                Redridge Mtns (15-21)
                Death Knight (55-58)
                E Kingdoms (20-25)

Comment

Alrighty....
                  In your Zygor Guides loader, under settings, do you have your Zygor Guides user name and password?
                  If it auto loads WoW, open the loader holding down the shift key.

Comment

Well, dammit, I'm looking at wow/interface/addons/zygorguidesviewer and cannot find my way back to the user friendly viewer.

I guess this is what happens when you abandon WOW for years and upgrade to Mac in meantime: you get lost.

Thank you and still looking.

Comment

Shut the front door.

I think I am stuck in trial mode (???). Working on this, holler if you have hints.

Comment

No joy. Hittin' up via email. Thanks everyone...when I find a solution will post back for other noobs. XO

Comment

You can always download the guides in zip format from the members section. This should work on a Mac, you just need to find the addons folder where you extract it to.
                          Just to make sure that nothing went wrong when you bought the guide: in the member section, on the all in one download page. Does it show the bough guides there correctly?
                          Contents for your membership include:
                          Zygor Guides Viewer addon
                          Zygor Leveling Guide - Alliance
                          Zygor Leveling Guide - Alliance (Cataclysm)
                          Zygor Leveling Guide - Horde
                          Zygor Leveling Guide - Horde (Cataclysm)
                          Zygor Dailies and Events Guide - Alliance
                          Zygor Dailies and Events Guide - Alliance (Cataclysm)
                          Zygor Dailies and Events Guide - Horde
                          Zygor Dailies and Events Guide - Horde (Cataclysm)
                          Zygor Talent Advisor addon
                          Zygor Talent Builds

Comment

Im on a Mac, so your DL should be fine from the loader.

Go into your finder, pick your HD, under applications find your World of Warcraft folder, then interface, then addons. Now, find anything with Zygor's name on it and delete it.
                            Close finder.
                            Relaunch your loader (ZygorMacClient.dmg).
                            Again, make sure you have your username and pass for your Zygor account in the settings area (click the button).
                            In this area, at the top, it should say Addons. Make sure the path (above) is the path in the settings location.
                            Click OK when these 2 things are done or verified as correct.
                            Click the Download button.
                            Just to be sure, Im going to ask that you hit the repair button once your guide(s) are loaded. Select yes for the confirmation.

Launch WoW and log in.
                            Before you select a toon, hit the addons button at the bottom left.
                            When that window opens, make sure at the top right of the window there is a check mark by the "load out of date addons" indicator.
                            Close the window.

pick a toon to play.
                            Verify that you have the goblin and worgen zones in your guides list.

If *this* fails, send an email to zygor @ zygorguides.com (remove spaces) and ask him to verify your purchase of the guides. have your clickbank number available to add to that email.
                            Hopefully, it wont get to this.

Please let me know if this worked or not. Ill be able to help you via Vent if this fails to work.

Comment

Im going to go to sleep now.
                              If you cant get this to work for you as I posted, reply here. Ill then send you a PM with my contact information, and vent info.
                              We'll get you up and running.
                              Apologies that its being difficult for you.

Good night.

Comment

Working...
                              X