Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help

Can I get some help, I have been trying toi find a starting point for my lvl 28 Paladin. Can someone let me know where is a good starting point? Thanks

Originally posted by kyderoy View Post
    Can I get some help, I have been trying toi find a starting point for my lvl 28 Paladin. Can someone let me know where is a good starting point? Thanks
    Start 2 levels below your character level, so 26. Dont fret about 'catching up.' It took me about 30 min play time to get caught up, and I found more quests catching up that I either missed, or were not available to me the first go round.

In all, once you advance a full level (including where you are barwise), you will be well in sync with the guide.
    "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

Thing is I can seem to find which step to start on.

Comment

If they are all red, start with the first one for lvl 26. If you want to move up to lvl 27, no problem. you can even start at 28 if you like. There is a part of the guide that is green and says you should be xx level; grind if you're not. The next step, if its red, is a great one to use.
        "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

Actually if you have the latest version of the guide with the SIS finding your spot to start in the guide is quite simple. First select the level 1 section of the guide for your race. Then right click on the next step arrow. This will start the guide fast forwarding thru all the obsolete quests and get to a point within a couple levels of you to get moving and integrated into the guide nicely. There is also a slider bar in the Dynamic Progression section of the options that you can set to tell the guide how many levels ahead of it you want to be before it tries to skip steps to catch up to you while you're leveling. Normally anything from 2-5 for a setting is good as this allows you to do more of the quests while not getting too far ahead of the guide.
          My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Thank you I will try that

Comment

Working...
            X