Nagrand Loremaster...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nagrand Loremaster...

So I finished leveling in Nagrand and it directed me on but I said cancel and stayed and finished all the quests in the guide but I'm still 14 quests short for Loremaster in Nagrand... how do I find the rest of these quests?

Thanks,
    Kris

If you've finished the Leveling guide for Nagrand click the small drop down arrow in the guide viewer window next to the name of the current guide. This will open the guide selection window. Now click the Guides button in the top left, select the Loremaster section, then select Outlands, then Nagrand, and then Accept at the bottom of the window.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Thanks Cabby... I knew I was missing something simple.

Comment

I've done all of the quests in the quest guide, AND all of the loremaster quests. The problem is I'm stuck at 74/75 for the achievement... The only quest I couldn't do was loremaster step 5 "He Called Himself Altruis"... The NPC had the quest that comes after it's completed ("Survey the Land"). Every other quest is marked green (complete). Any ideas? Any suggestion as to where I can find one last quest?

Thanks,
        -LeRoy3rd

Comment

I waited at Nesingwary Safari and did "I'm Saved". Not part of Zygor guide though, hope no one else has this issue.

-LeRoy3rd

Comment

Was the quest 'He Called Himself Altruis' bugged? Why weren't you able to complete it? Are you saying that you had done it already but the guide still thought you needed to do it?

Comment

Originally posted by leroy3rd View Post
              I've done all of the quests in the quest guide, AND all of the loremaster quests. The problem is I'm stuck at 74/75 for the achievement... The only quest I couldn't do was loremaster step 5 "He Called Himself Altruis"... The NPC had the quest that comes after it's completed ("Survey the Land"). Every other quest is marked green (complete). Any ideas? Any suggestion as to where I can find one last quest?

Thanks,
              -LeRoy3rd
              I have the same problem. I did all the quests in the XP leveling and Loremaster guide, and I'm still at 74/75 quests for the achievement.

Comment

Did you have any problems with completing any quests like leroy3rd?

Comment

No, i haven't any problems. I did 100% of the quests in the guides.

Comment

Hmmm.. I wonder if Blizzard made another quest obsolete with one of these recent patches. You might want to try what leroy3rd did and hang out at the Nessingwary Safari and do that 'I'm Saved' quest to get the last one for the zone. You can pick it up from a little female gnome named Kristen Dipswitch. Very easy quest to do. Check out this comment if she happens to be bugged.
                    http://www.wowhead.com/quest=9897#comments:id=1607216

Comment

Howdy all
                      Dont know if posting right spot i hope i am lol, Anyways i am going for my loremaster title and i have done all of the lvling part of the guide and it shows it at 100% but however i also ran the loremaster guide and it says the guide is complete at 90% and i am missing 1 quest to get the achievement. Any help is greatly appreciated ty

p.s. I have the lvling guides for both ally and horde

"update" I just turned in the quest "A mystifying vision" which gave me my achievement but the loremaster guide still shows at only 90% completed.ty

Comment

The problem has been solved for me with the quest "I'm saved". I got the achievement.
                        Now, you should add this quest to the Loremaster Guide
                        Thanks.

Comment

We'll have to look into it. Right now the I'm Saved quest is sometimes bugged so this might not be the quest to be added.

Comment

I just ran through the Nagrand Loremaster section and didn't have any problems. Are you sure you're using the most recent version of the Nagrand guide? The reason it says 90% is because some steps don't get permanently marked as complete such as "Enter the cave", so it sees these as uncompleted.
                            Zygor Guides Creative Director

Comment

Originally posted by Zygor Support 2 View Post
                              I just ran through the Nagrand Loremaster section and didn't have any problems. Are you sure you're using the most recent version of the Nagrand guide? The reason it says 90% is because some steps don't get permanently marked as complete such as "Enter the cave", so it sees these as uncompleted.
                              Why don't they get marked, just like everthing does? Just curious.

Comment

Working...
                              X