Grind until 88?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Grind until 88?

So I have followed the guide step but step since launch and with the exception of a few very minor issues it's been great, as usual. However, when I got a little over half way thorough 87 it said I should now be at 88 and to grind a little until I get there. So thats 41% of the level I should "grind"?! Has anyone else seen this? Did I miss something huge somewhere?

Thanks in advance.

Which zone guides did you follow and did you skip to the next zone when the guide asked you to?

Comment

I'm having similar problems. So far I have moved ahead when the guide told me to and didn't finish "The Jade Forest" but I completely did "Valley of the Four Winds", I just reached the end of "Krasarand Wilds" section and the guide says I should be around 75% to 88 but I'm just barely over 40% after doing each quest in the guide. Looks like I have to go back and do the rest of the starter zones.

Edit:
      Went back and finished every quest, I am now at 70% done on level 87 so only 5% missing. Oh and this is with the 10% guild perk.

Comment

Almost the exact situation, Jade Forest did ask me to move on and I did to Valley Of The Four Winds and then to Krasarang, step 38 says I should be 88.

Comment

I recommend sticking to the guides for the moment.
          As the level range is only 5 levels you should get enough XP when doing the rest of the Jade Forest even if you are already 86 and so on.

Comment

Indeed, that's what I'm doing now. Figured I should let someone know though since this is the only time I've ever had any issues with the guides. Thanks!

Comment

Zygor said they will deactivate the skipping to the next zone in Pandaria until the XP requirements and quest chains have been fixed.

Comment

I had the same problem and was probably due to doing some dungeons which meant I skipped a lot of Jade Forest. Fortunately I was only about 15% short of 88 and soon ground that out.

Comment

Working...
                X