Winter's Blossom - Better Dead than Dread Quest Error

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Winter's Blossom - Better Dead than Dread Quest Error

I was told to go to Winter's Blossom to collect some quests which I did. However I can't collect the quest Better Dead than Dread from Kite Master Len as he doesn't want me to have it yet as you can see from the screenshot:

error.jpg
    talkGEEK at www.talkgeek.net

That requires level 89 to get and it looks like from your screenshot that you are 88. Go back to any guides that you might have left early to go to the next zone and finish off those guides to get up to 89 then come back here and you should be able to continue on.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Originally posted by cabby View Post
      That requires level 89 to get and it looks like from your screenshot that you are 88. Go back to any guides that you might have left early to go to the next zone and finish off those guides to get up to 89 then come back here and you should be able to continue on.
      Hi and thanks. I am level 88 and i'm on the guide 88 - 89 at the moment but I had to skip that current quest for now.
      talkGEEK at www.talkgeek.net

Comment

lvl 89 and I don't have it

Comment

After a few toons along with a lvl 90 hitting same point. It looks like you can only have 1 of 3 quest at a time. I'll be checking into this more to see what needs to change. I'll keep everyone updated on my research on this.

Comment

Working...
          X