Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Loremaster 86 - 90 Guides?

Hi,
    I'm pursuing the Loremaster achievement, but in the Loremaster guides, the only Pandaria guide is for the Jade Forest. What happened to the rest of them?

Thanks in advance,
    Chris

Maybe the leveling guides cover all that is needed for the Loremaster. Just do all leveling guides first (as you should always do) and then see if there's something missing.

Comment

That's what I did (for Valley of Four Winds at least) and i'm still missing one part of the achievement, meanwhile the guide is telling me to go on to the next zone.

Comment

Maybe later guides lead you back to quests that count for the Valley. Something similar happened in Outlands.
        However I don't know about the Horde guides for Pandaria as I currently only play Alliance chars.
        Maybe someone else has played through the whole Horde 85-90 guides and can answer this.

Comment

I only have two guides that show up, one for Kun-Lai and the other for Dread Wastes and there is only a small amount of quests in each. Definitely not working as intended (I hope).

Comment

The Loremaster guides only contain quests not in the leveling guide. Therefore they are much smaller or even don't exist for certain zones. Please start with the leveling guide.

Comment

and when one reaches 90, and the Vale of Eternal Blossoms? What then?

Comment

Vale of Eternal Blossoms does not have any achievements that count toward the Loremaster title.

All of the quests in Vale of Eternal Blossoms are directly related to, or are, daily quests and they are all in our Dailies guides for the various factions that inhabit the Vale.
                My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Working...
                X