Pandaren Horde Guide

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pandaren Horde Guide

I created a Pandaren Monk, and im using the guide, have been for a few years now... i am overall happy with the guide, it plvl'ed me through levels really fast. But i've come
    across a problem that really interfered with my lvling. when i made my pandaren monk, at level 12 when the decision comes to choose your faction... i chose horde because my
    main was horde. When i chose it, the guide told me to choose alliance. it didn't have an
    option for horde and i was a bit peeved.

I'm pretty sure I was asked by the guide which faction to join.
    After the step to accept "A New Fate" there came a step where I could click Alliance or Horde and then the guide switched to the appropriate section to continue in Stormwind (I chose Alliance).

Which guide version do you use? You can see it either in the updater or in the guide selection screen in the lower left. Current version is 4.0.5134.

Comment

i have the same version, but it wouldn't let me pick wich one, i clicked on horde to continue to orgrimmar, but after i chose horde, it went straight to alliance guide, it was weird, so i manually did the horde quest. after i finished the orgrimmar quests, i went back through the guide and it said i had completed the orgrimmar quests. it was really weird, so i just shrugged it off and went to northern barrens

Comment

This is strange, I tested the functionality of the guide and it works as expected. The step that tells you to choose the faction switches further depending on the city you are going. if you go to Stormwind it goes into the Alliance section, if you go to Orgrimmar it switches to Horde.

The only reason I can imagine how you got into the Alliance section is that you maybe updated your guides while being near this step. If steps in the guide are removed the next time you load the guide it may be ahead from where you've been.

Comment

This also happened to me when choosing Horde. I had to step through the guide past all the Alliance steps until I got to the Horde ones.

Comment

Looking into this now.
            Zygor Guides Creative Director

Comment

Working...
            X