Jade Forest step 22 - Missing quests ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jade Forest step 22 - Missing quests ?

Just hit step 22 which tells you to go to npc 66660 and accept the "Priorities!" quest.
    Step 21 has you accept quest "Face to Face With Consequence" at the top of Thunder Hold. This requires killing mobs in the Hold. Yet the guide is skipping this.

The guide directs you to step 22 and 23 to accept quests expecting you will probably have to kill the Sha mobs to get to those NPCs. Then on step 24 if you haven't killed enough of the Sha mobs you will have a step telling you to kill them. The Sha mobs are all over and are what you need to kill for the step 21 quest Face to Face With Consequence.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Unless you are a sneaky mage/priest and slow fall/levitate out of the Hold
      But good that there is a step that makes sure that you have not by-passed these

Comment

Yesterday I took my Horde char and while fighting my way out I killed 2-3 times the mobs needed

Comment

I've done it now on a few characters, and some I actually manage to leave the area with not enough kills.
          But as Cabby said, there is a catch all for that situation which sends you back
          It's just that normally in these circumstances the guide would say something like "Kill x of A, and x of B as you make your way out of the Keep to x,x". Which is what threw me. Especially as the guide says to go to npc 66660 as we are too far from the character for it to target the npc.
          It just seemed a little wonky is all and could confuse more people.

Comment

I think that when it shows the npc number it's because of all the phasing that happens. I noticed while leveling thru the Panda areas that it would often show an npc number until the npc had finished the sequence it was doing and the game would phase over, then it would display the name.
            My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Working...
            X