Very Disappointing :(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very Disappointing :(

Currently I am level 68, on my Panda Monk. I got the guide at level 64. I level VERY slow, I can level in dungeons 3-4x as fast. Definitely not worth it.

Just because you're slow doesn't mean we all are. I have leveled multiple toons to 85 using the guide and it has allowed me to go much faster than doing dungeons.

Comment

I just hit 85 with my Monk in 2 days and 8 hours played time (without shoulder and chest heirlooms or heirloom weapons) within one week
      I don't think I would have been faster doing dungeons, at least a friend doing dungeons from 80 to 85 is much slower.

Comment

Originally posted by tedrill View Post
        Currently I am level 68, on my Panda Monk. I got the guide at level 64. I level VERY slow, I can level in dungeons 3-4x as fast. Definitely not worth it.
        We have many posts with people hitting max level (80, 85, 90) with screen shots of their /play time to back up their stated leveling times. While I don't mind people coming here with valid claims against Zygor's guides, I don't like people coming here offering no proof to their negative claims.

Post a screen shot of your /play time where you leveled faster without the guides use.
        "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

Working...
        X