OR

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hellfire Pennisula or go to Zangermarsh ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hellfire Pennisula or go to Zangermarsh ?

Hi guys, been grinding on the leveling scene and im stuck at a halt here with leveling so
    slow in Hellfire Penninsula? I dinged lvl 62 on horde and im following the guide to a T and after like 2 hrs im still at the same level ? Am I doing something wrong?? Should I finish
    the 12 quests I have left or move on ? The guide says lvl 60-62 Hellfire Penn but yet im still questing there as per guide ?

I been gone for a while but don't remember the quests in Hellfire to be giving only 9k to
    10k per turn ? OUTLAND SUCKS lol

2 hours per level sounds a bit slow. The last Alliance characters I rushed through Hellfire needed less than one hour per level (both with 20% heirloom bonus). And I doubt the Horde guide is that much slower.
    You did not forget to get your flying skill?

However I don't recommend moving on as you need a bit Cenarion Expedition and Mag'har reputation in Zangarmarsh.
    With my Alliance Char I did the following: went to Outlands at 58, did the whole Hellfire guide (including some downgraded group quests), then did the whole Zangarmarsh guide, skipped the whole Terokkar guide and got to 68 in Nagrand (Nagrand is the reason why I did the Zangarmarsh guide, you need reputation).

Comment

Thanks Cartman lol I been flying since I dinged 60. I don't have any heirlooms so that's a bummer but I always leveled withought them. I hit 62 last night and had about 2 quests before the guide said go to Zangarmarsh. I hope the leveling there is much faster. Did not know that you can skip some parts of the guide ??

Comment

When the guide asks if you want to go to the next zone you can do that. But there are the two issues you may encounter later on. The Nagrand guide will then send you back to Hellfire to do the needed quests so that should not be a problem.
        The Cenarion problem does only seem to occur under special circumstances, I encountered it on the MoP beta server with the premade characters that did not do any quest before. I had to grind an extra 10 plant parts at the beginning which sucks more than doing the rest of Hellfire

Comment

Working...
        X