When to start Loremaster Guide?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When to start Loremaster Guide?

I'm new to using the Zygor guides, but so far, I'm in love. I'm interested in going for the Loremaster title, but my main started with the guides at level 86. Now, this may sound extraordinarily naive, but when should one start going for Loremaster? Is this something that should have been started at lvl 1? or can my main hit 90, and then go back for the Loremaster title?

If I should have been starting since lvl 1, I'm not opposed to leveling another character. If I were to do so, do I not use the leveling guide, and instead solely use the Loremaster guide? Is that guide adequate for leveling?

Thanks for bearing with such a silly question.

You can easily go up to level 90 and then go back to work on the Loremaster title. When you go back to the lower zones to work on the Loremaster title you'll need to use the magnifying glass on your mini map and set it to show low level quests so you can spot them easier.

What you'll want to do is load up the Leveling guide first for a zone and make sure everything in that is completed. Once the Leveling guide is completed for a zone if you don't have enough quests finished then load the Loremaster guide to find the extra quests to finish off the zone.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Working...
    X