OR

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Two quick suggestions for Horde guide...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Two quick suggestions for Horde guide...

Hey Zygor,

Just some things I've noticed while leveling a Tauren warrior lately.

First, the guide for Mulgore/Northern Barrens could use some refinement. There was a quest in the level 5 Tauren village, Morin Cloudstalker, and the guide never accepts it. Yet, you go talk to him anyway to get other quests. Seems like lost XP to me. Also, for whatever reason, it never has me turn in the quest where you ride the rocket from Nozzlepot's out to that orc. Rather, it has you accept the rocket-ride quest then fly to Crossroads to set your hearthstone. Wouldn't it be better to go to the orc on the rocket, turn in the quest, then go back to Crossroads?

Second, it's frustrating to quest through Northern Barrens because of the buggy quests. The quest where you ride the kodo with the shotgun to Crossroads is prone to bugging out. And the quest where you ride the kodo to Spintertree is very prone to bugging out. Maybe it'd be a better plan to make the default "next guide available" something like Azshara or Hillsbrad. IDK.

Just some things that have been bugging me. Great guide regardless!

Never had any problems with any of the kodo rides bugging out and I've levelled 10 alts in the last couple of years

Comment

Working...
    X