Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Levelling and Spec?

Hi,

Firstly, just to say this guide is awesome and I will be considering getting the add ons for the other guides when I hit 90. But I have a question...

I'm currently levelling a Shaman which the guide tells me the recommended spec is Enhancement. Now going through various sites and guides and forums etc I'm hearing A LOT that the best way to go isn't Enhance but Elemental. Not saying exactly the guide is wrong but there seems to be a lot of people on the ele is the way to go now-days and since I took a break from wow for quite a while I was wondering whether this section is updated regularly?

Either way thanks a lot for the great guide!

Our recommeded specs are for what we found to work best for us while we were leveling. This does not mean that we think it's the definitive way to go, just what worked best for us. Feel free to try any spec you want, we cover them all.

I know for the longest time I used to personally use the Arcane spec on my mage while leveling even tho our recommended spec was Frost and everyone was saying that Fire was the way to go. It's really more about personal preference than anything else.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Ah brill, thats for the quick response! - I kinda understand its personal preference. I just know that realistically if you're a say a priest and you'll wanna level as shadow as its quickest. But was wondering if it was updated to incorporate that. THough I seem to be levelling so fast I don't think level speed is a worry!

Comment

We try to keep stuff updated, but our recommendations are based on our experience, not based on what everyone else says they think is the way to go.
        My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Working...
        X