Time from 60 to 70?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Time from 60 to 70?

Hi! I have a level 60 feral Tauren Druid with both mining and herbalism. This is my highest level character and the one that I would call my "main." I really want to get to level 70 so I can fly faster in my flight form to make herb/ore farming a lot faster. Would I be able to do levels 60-70 soloed in less than 36 hours? I do have the bonus xp perk from a level 25 guild and a +5% xp heirloom cape available but other than that I think I am slightly under geared. I guess my real question is, how many hours played will it take a feral Tauren Druid with +15%(?) xp to get from level 60 to level 70?

Thanks!

Without any gathering professions, heirloom items or guild bonus it takes about 20-24 hours played time from 60 to 70.

With my Monk I needed 12 hours from 60 to 70, with 10% guild bonus, 10% heirlooms, 2 hours of monk XP bonus (50% more XP from monsters and quests), no rested bonus and only skinning (no XP from gathering).

Depending on how experienced you are in the game I would expect you need around 16-18 hours from 60 to 70.

Comment

Thank you for the estimate! I don't have school for another week so I'll get to 18 hours in just 3 or 4 days (I have no social life).

Comment

I think everyone did such things sometime
        I leveled my Monk from 12-90 in one week real time (that's why I did not have rested bonus or many hours of the Monk bonus).

Comment

Working...
        X