Zangarmarsh Step 20, Step 24-27

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zangarmarsh Step 20, Step 24-27

Talk to Lethyn Moonfire, Accept Watcher Lessa'oh and Accept Whats wrong at Cenarion Thicket?

Talk to Windcaller Blackhoof, Accept Blessing of the Ancients

i had to collect 10 more unidentified plant parts to gain the rep to get these quests.i followed the guide exactly and have encountered this problem on 2 of my toons

What guide version are you using as reported in game on the guide selection screen?
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

4.0.5598 is the current version and i always use the updater to load my wow

Comment

Something doesn't sound quite right. We actually re-arranged some steps so that you would turn in some of the quests in the log before trying to accept this just in case there wasn't enough rep from the plant parts. Can you please provide a summary of quest turn ins and accept order that you saw when you went thru this area for me to compare to what should be displayed.

Comment

step 16 i investigated the lake and killed the nagas for the 30 claws then collected 10 plant parts while from the nagas, tuend in "safeguarding the Watchers" then turned in "a damp, dark place" and "saving the sporeloks" and "plants of zangermarsh" Then "a warm welcome"

after this i cannot accept those following quests step 20. skipped to step 20 turned in "disturbance at Umbrafen lake" Accepted "As the crow files" which completed step 22. Turned in "as the crow files" Accepted "Balance must be Preserved"

Couldnt accept step 24 "blessings of the ancients" which includes step 25-27

i completed step 28 disable the umbrafen lake pump controls also step 29

got the fp for swamprat post step 30

step-31 Accepted "thick hydra scales",News from Zangermarsh", "Report to Shadow Hunter Denjai"

step 32 accepted "menacing Marshfangs"

step 33 accepted "there's no explantion for fashion", "no more mushrooms"

completed step 34- kill mire hydras, kill umbrafen eels for filiets and scales

completed step 35 for diaphanous wings

step-36 turned in "theres no explanation for fashion", "no more mushrooms" Accepted"a job undone"

step 37-turned in "thick hydra scales" accepted "searching for scout jyoba"

then i went back and could accept the quests step 20 and 24-27 and completed them

Comment

Thanks for all that extra info. Will look into this more to see if we can figure out why you didn't have the rep needed for those quests.

Comment

just thought id let you know, not a big deal for me to collect more plants

Comment

Working...
              X