Very buggy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very buggy

So today i have decided to purchase zygor guide!! (yay)
    I really loved how the guide tells specifically what to do. But there are quite a few things i am very annoyed of.

1.When the guide says to go set your home thingy it is suppose to automatically change to next direction when i complete the object. But i have to manually change it/ also quests. This happens often.

2. sometimes the npc is not located where the arrow is pointing at. (handing in the quest)

3. When i relog the zygor guide says (error failed) and cannot find the quest loot. So i have to manually go back to the settings and click the zones.

4. When i receive a new gear i could tell that it is better then the previous gear but zygor guide does not popup to equip it. I know that you might say "it might not be a gear that your class should wear." But it was a gear that my class needed.

5. I think this is the main problem of this guide. When i pick up a quest i go to the location as the guide tells me to. When i arrive there i cannot find the npc. So i have to search for it which take quite a time. I wish the arrows locates exactly where the npc is. After killing that npc i wish the arrow points to the same closest npc around the player. This will save alot of time then looking for the same npc around.

6. The weird thing is sometimes the guide locates exactly where the quest is marked on the map. When i go there i do not see the quest item. There are not instructions.

i have played about 13 hours and i only leveled to 28,,,
    im not sure if this is fast leveling speed,
    Last edited by trabeus; June 25, 2013, 11:58 AM.

With most of the issues you've posted it sounds like something is very wrong with your installation or something else that's causing issues.

Are you playing on a private server or on one of the Blizzard servers?
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Originally posted by trabeus View Post
      i have played about 13 hours and i only leveled to 28,,,
      im not sure if this is fast leveling speed,
      I managed to get ~3 days /played time from 1-90 using the guides on my Hunter, that was with AFK, PvP, dungeons, and professions throughout. Maybe I can provide some insight.

1.When the guide says to go set your home thingy it is suppose to automatically change to next direction when i complete the object. But i have to manually change it also quests. This happens often.
      This didn't happen to me once, try re-installing your guide or just make sure it's updated to the latest version.

2. sometimes the npc is not located where the arrow is pointing at. (handing in the quest)
      This occasionally happened if they walked around a bit, but the guide was usually pretty good about mentioning that. It got a lot worse in Mist of Pandaria if you did dungeons while leveling because you'd skip zones and miss some of the flight paths. You can use your normal map to see where they are, or if they aren't listed there, click on the NPC's name on the guide so that it'll target the NPC and place a marker.

3. When i relog the zygor guide says (error failed) and cannot find the quest loot. So i have to manually go back to the settings and click the zones.
      I've never had this happen either, so same instructions as step 1.

4. When i receive a new gear i could tell that it is better then the previous gear but zygor guide does not popup to equip it. I know that you might say "it might not be a gear that your class should wear." But it was a gear that my class needed.
      This happened to me if I performed another action on the gear before I selected equip or decline, but it was always showed up at least once. When the piece pops up, make sure that you click the equip/decline immediately instead of manually equipping the gear or moving around items in your bag.

5. I think this is the main problem of this guide. When i pick up a quest i go to the location as the guide tells me to. When i arrive there i cannot find the npc. So i have to search for it which take quite a time. I wish the arrows locates exactly where the npc is. After killing that npc i wish the arrow points to the same closest npc around the player. This will save alot of time then looking for the same npc around.
      The arrows pointed properly to probably 90% of the NPCs. I had frequent issues in Mist of Pandaria with incorrect coordinates, missing flight paths, or wandering NPCs so it took some searching, but the guide (usually) alerted me if the NPC liked to wander around. If they're an NPC that patrols, use WoWHead to see their path if you're having trouble finding them.

6. The weird thing is sometimes the guide locates exactly where the quest is marked on the map. When i go there i do not see the quest item. There are not instructions.
      Are you using the primary view or secondary view? Make sure you don't have "Brief Steps" checked in your guide configuration or else the steps won't display by default. If you like to have brief steps enabled, you can hover over the guide with your cursor and see more steps.
      It may seem narcissistic to link this, but it's awesome nonetheless.

Comment

I play on the official server. Thanks guys ill try to reinstall it

Comment

Working...
        X