MoP 1-90 issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MoP 1-90 issues

I bought the update to my Zygor client for the 1-90 lvling guide for the horde. The updater said I had new software but it wouldn't download. I left it running all day and all night and it never connected to the server to download anything so I uninstalled the whole thing and re-ran the setup. Now it says that my software is up to date and I have Mists 1-90 Horde available, however when I log into the game lvl 85-90 quests are not available in the drop down box for the leveling guide. I have been fighting this thing all night and half the morning, It's a little troubling to not know where my money disappeared to since everyone except the Zygor client knows that I bought the upgrade.

It sounds like maybe the Updater is installing to the wrong file location. Please right click your WoW desktop icon and select Properties. Now please let me know what it shows in the “Start in” box on the Shortcut tab.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

I am using the Mac Client, Everything else works since I installed it, I get all of the low level Mists of Pandaria Quests for the pandaren race, it just hasn't upgraded to the lvl 85-90 quest zones for me. I can give you the information you asked for but I need to know where to look on a mac.

Comment

Ok, the Mac locations are normally good in the Updater. I'm thinking you just have the trial guides installed right now. To get rid of the trial guides and install the guides you purchased do the following:

1. Run the Updater (click on Abort in the small window if needed to prevent the auto-launching of WoW)
        2. Click Settings
        3. Enter your Zygor website username and password into the proper boxes
        4. Click OK
        5. Click Update

If you have any further problems with this please let me know.

Comment

Those are the steps that got me to the point I am at now. All of my other purchased guides are working fine, it is just the MoP 1-90 upgrade that is not showing up in my updater. I repaired the updater to get a full reinstall and it says it is up to date and doesn't give me an option to update but the 1-90 upgrade is not activated within the game.

Comment

Well, I see they are active on your account so they should be getting installed if the 1-85 guides are there. Let's try doing a re-set of the guides by going to your WoW/WTF/Account/<accountname>/SavedVariables folder and delete the Zygor files in there.

Comment

That worked, but Now I am having issues with the game itself that are only occuring if I leave the Zygor files in the Saved Variables Folder, If I delete them the game works fine, if I reinstall Zygor my mouse no longer works properly in the game and will click whatever the last area click was upon the next click of the mouse button regardless of if the mouse has been moved. Again this only happens if zygor is installed. If i delete the zygor files from the saved variables folder then it works fine, and it didn't happen before when I had zygor installed, it just started happening since taking the above steps to get the correct version installed.

Comment

Sounds like a lot of screwy things going on. Try going to your WoW/Cache folder and delete all the files in there. The game will rebuild those as you play but they can sometimes get corrupted.

If that doesn't work try deleting (or moving) your entire WTF folder and let the game and addons start building a whole new one to see if that helps.

Comment

Just so you know what I did to fix the issue, deleting the files and reinstalling worked but it caused my mouse not to work in game, I deleted them again and then deleted the zygor updater itself and redownloaded the whole thing from the website and installed from scratch, this fixed the issue with the 1-90 guide not showing up and fixed the mouse control issue.

Comment

Working...
                  X