Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Learn Cold-Weather Flying?

umm i kinda have a problem...

im at the point in the guide where it tells me to learn cold-weather flying...and ummm...i dont have the gold to do it

i know being that high of a level i should but ummm...i like vanity pets a little too much

what should i do?

Skip step would i say or grind gold to CWF

Comment

The trouble with skipping is that the guide will lead you to a questchain that req. you to be able to fly.. And its quite a chain you'll be missing.. Alot of quests..

*You could skip all those too, go back later to do them (after hitting 80) and earn lots of gold instead..
      Last edited by Miracus12; February 14, 2010, 12:37 AM. Reason: forgot something.

Comment

Dungeon raid!!! Or sell off some of your excess loot. I made 7000g today just by selling Saronite and Titansteel.
        85s
        Skippyninja
        Oomatherman
        Judedaniels
        MissRuPaul
        Sumekomovani
        Pattymelt
        Shamwiches
        Twonewon
        Takakoinaba
        Cursesmcgee

Comment

if you already have a level 80 you can buy a BOA book from the flying trainer in daralan for 1k gold and level requirement for it is 70

i been flying in northrend since 70 it way faster levelling
          If you a Horde player Feel free to join our Horde group : http://www.zygorguides.com/forum/group.php?groupid=6

Comment

Originally posted by James View Post
            if you already have a level 80 you can buy a BOA book from the flying trainer in daralan for 1k gold and level requirement for it is 70

i been flying in northrend since 70 it way faster levelling
            Actually the "Tome of Cold Weather Flying" you are refering to shows and is a lvl 68 requirement.
            "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

Working...
            X